Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All,

I have an 8/16 Build date. Original email with VIN came in 4/16 with original build date of 6/14. Then got emails from Ford moving it to July 5th, then June 28th, then August 16th. I have enough sins (Badlands, 4Dr, MIC, Lux, SAS) that I've been having weekly panic attacks with the reports on production issues. However, I am so pumped to have a VIN and getting communication from Ford - I'm cautiously holding on to some hope.

Figured I would get a thread going for those with the same build date, like I've been seeing with other dates...maybe im just jealous other dates are getting acknowledged on here? Haha

Figured we can update when one of us gets updates from a dealer, from Ford (HA), a window sticker etc. Hows everyone feeling about this date?

Fingers Crossed!
Sponsored

B33001

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All,

I have an 8/16 Build date. Original email with VIN came in 4/16 with original build date of 6/14. Then got emails from Ford moving it to July 5th, then June 28th, then August 16th. I have enough sins (Badlands, 4Dr, MIC, Lux, SAS) that I've been having weekly panic attacks with the reports on production issues. However, I am so pumped to have a VIN and getting communication from Ford - I'm cautiously holding on to some hope.

Figured I would get a thread going for those with the same build date, like I've been seeing with other dates...maybe im just jealous other dates are getting acknowledged on here? Haha

Figured we can update when one of us gets updates from a dealer, from Ford (HA), a window sticker etc. Hows everyone feeling about this date?

Fingers Crossed!
I have the same build date 8/16 and almost same build. BL/4 DOOR/SAS/HIGH/MIC/2.7 day 1 reservation.
Was originally 7/26 but like most was pushed back a bit.
Just hoping the MIC top issues like unfinished edges and honeycomb showing up are fixed! 🤞🏻🙏🏻

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same build date and build. My dealer emailed and asked if I had heard anything from ford. I told her AUG 16th she said keep a look out for an email because she was seeing first week of august for build.

OP
OP

MattyCWeHa

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same build date and build. My dealer emailed and asked if I had heard anything from ford. I told her AUG 16th she said keep a look out for an email because she was seeing first week of august for build.
Oh nice! Maybe I’ll check in with my dealer. Been trying not to be “that guy” as much as possible - but that is some solid intel!

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh nice! Maybe I’ll check in with my dealer. Been trying not to be “that guy” as much as possible - but that is some solid intel!
I hear you man. I got a lil excited but I'm trying to stay grounded and realistic haha.

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OBX
6/28 > 7/5 > 8/16

captucker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F250, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the exact same build as the first two posts... got my VIN on 5/26 with a build date of 7/26 then it got pushed to 8/16 with an email dated 6/28.

Everyday I expect an email telling me I'm SOL until 2055 but I'm holding on to hope for now. I'm just grateful that I have a VIN and honestly can't wait to park it next to my 74 Early Bronco for a photoshoot.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm supposedly an 8/19 build date after getting moved around a bit. Just received the "official Ford email" on this over this past weekend (7/17) but both my dealer and Ford CRC had told me this a while back when we learned of the MAP shutdowns. Thinking the delay may be a bit of a good thing given the MIC roof issues and the extra attention those are getting, though that could certainly get 'interesting' if it cannot be isolated and resolved quickly. Fingers crossed here too...

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a 7/26 build week and got pushed back. According to my dealer I'm a 8/17 build day now. It's getting close and I'm getting excited. 4dr, badlands, 2.3, optional wheels, mic, non sas.

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was 7/26 build but pushed back to 8/16. Basesquatch 4 door with 2.3L, MIC, aux, and mats.

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally 7/19 week, hopped around a bit, ended at 8/16 and last time I called was told 8/20 build day. No window sticker yet (don't expect one yet but it doesn't stop me from checking EVERY DAY).

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands, 2 dr, 2.7 and 10 speed, tow package, mid package, wash out interior. No squatch for me. was june 14th, moved to june 28th, moved to August 16. Currently scheduled for build on thursday August 19th. Checking everyday for window sticker, not released yet. Holding my breath…… day seven reservation but my dealer gave me his priority slot……yay…..

OP
OP

MattyCWeHa

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands, 2 dr, 2.7 and 10 speed, tow package, mid package, wash out interior. No squatch for me. was june 14th, moved to june 28th, moved to August 16. Currently scheduled for build on thursday August 19th. Checking everyday for window sticker, not released yet. Holding my breath…… day seven reservation but my dealer gave me his priority slot……yay…..
Who told you the actual build Day? The dealer? All my Ford communication has only had week of notifications

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have known for weeks that I was moved from 7/26 to week of 8/16 (from dealer and from calling Ford customer service) but only received e-mail from Ford on 7/17 telling me of the production date change. Since some of you have build days, I guess that means I’m calling Ford again tomorrow! Build in signature.

Update: Called Ford: Now it just says "Order Processing" and "No ETA". Ugh.

Last edited:

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs