Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, it might really happen. I knew it was in Blue Island on Tuesday and if I didn't look again, it would start its trek south. So, I took the family hunting over Thanksgiving, and it is in the Houston rail yard as of Saturday. Maybe within a week or so we will have her. Yes, the kids dropped a 9 & 8 pointer. Things are looking up to be a good week.

honeywhiskey glad it finally in reach. It's been a long time coming.
[U]outnumbered[/U] it should be about 3-4 days max. Mine was in blue island on Tuesday and in Houston on Saturday. Hope you get soon.
Congrats to the kiddos!! That’s awesome
Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great to see some movement on your vehicles. Hopefully a bunch of you will have your hands on them this week!

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 60 days of awaiting shipment. I finally received the shipped email.
This makes @goodgraf the only one without a "Shipped" email per the spreadsheet. He hasn't posted in almost two weeks, so maybe it did show up since then? For everyone else, how many are still stuck at MAP? It feels like a lot of people had their rigs leave there over the past couple weeks.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think we might be on the same train, at least for now! I'm currently in Willard, OH and estimated to be in Chicago 11/29 also.
Where's your rail car at, @outnumbered ?! Just called CSX and ours got to Chicago yesterday. Two days before it's ETA. Hopefully it continues to move fast. However, there is no further update besides it arrived in Chicago.

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This makes @goodgraf the only one without a "Shipped" email per the spreadsheet. He hasn't posted in almost two weeks, so maybe it did show up since then? For everyone else, how many are still stuck at MAP? It feels like a lot of people had their rigs leave there over the past couple weeks.
Just received shipped email yesterday, Nov 27.

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where's your rail car at, @outnumbered ?! Just called CSX and ours got to Chicago yesterday. Two days before it's ETA. Hopefully it continues to move fast. However, there is no further update besides it arrived in Chicago.
Made it to Chicago as well!
Yesterday's statuses were: 4:00 pm received at Interchange Clearing, IL BRC, no ETA; 7:01 delivered in interchange at Clearning, no ETA

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm so happy to finally see movement for many of you! Hoping that we get some new delivery pictures this week!!

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I’m stuck in the “in transit” purgatory. I got my shipped email on 11/18 and still no rail car number. Hopefully this additional purgatory does not take aslong as the “awaiting shipping” one took.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I’m stuck in the “in transit” purgatory. I got my shipped email on 11/18 and still no rail car number. Hopefully this additional purgatory does not take aslong as the “awaiting shipping” one took.
Dang! When you ask Ford chat, they’re not able to provide any rail car information? Just that you’re in transit? Could it be that you are shipping by truck/convoy? I’m guessing probably not but figured I’d ask all the questions!

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rail car just left Easton Missouri this morning. So it at least is on its way.

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received shipped email yesterday, Nov 27.
Great! I updated the spreadsheet for you.

This means everyone has at least received the "Shipped" email. Hopefully anyone still stuck at MAP gets moving this week.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chicago has been 5 days so far for me. Arrived there 11/23 at 7 P.M. yesterday is says Gibson IN at 2A.M.(basically Chicago). No more movement from there yet. I am waiting for the "offered to foreign Carrier" message like @JeebusCripes had last week coming to my same dealer. His made it to the local rail yard now.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang! When you ask Ford chat, they’re not able to provide any rail car information? Just that you’re in transit? Could it be that you are shipping by truck/convoy? I’m guessing probably not but figured I’d ask all the questions!
They tell me that last thing they see is that it shipped from the plant but no rail car information is showing yet. I am shipping by rail.

Last edited:

Rick_DRZ

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 MB Sprinter, 2020 BMW x7 M50i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got a rail car to track from Ford, but apparently the vehicle is now off the train and on Ramp 8F in East Brookfield, MA. Getting closer!!

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never got a rail car to track from Ford, but apparently the vehicle is now off the train and on Ramp 8F in East Brookfield, MA. Getting closer!!
Did you get the location info from ford chat or your dealer?
Sponsored