Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tinted the front two windows to match today and got lights for the mod bumper. Not the best pics, but it’s -30 windchill out right now…far too cold for this summer-loving Okie to take pics outside.

799469E8-AB08-4526-97DE-5BE33940DC7D.jpeg

9E7785F0-307A-4206-A908-BFF64DD2346A.jpeg
Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tishomingo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully everyone has received their Bronco, or just a few left to deliver.

Had mine for a couple weeks now and enjoyed driving it a few times.

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 20221217_070947

Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tinted the front two windows to match today and got lights for the mod bumper. Not the best pics, but it’s -30 windchill out right now…far too cold for this summer-loving Okie to take pics outside.

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1671825109401

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1671825109401
Are those the Diode Dynamics lights? Those are the ones I'm looking at picking up, the ones you have are sharp!!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 98463A55-07A0-42AB-934D-9F6768B2FB38

Finally warm enough to get the ‘79 out of the heated shop building. This was my husband’s first car when he turned 16 in 1985. When we first heard the Bronco might be coming back a few years ago, we talked about it some but didn’t get serious about it until Spring 2021. I put in the reservation without telling him for a few weeks.

Now that it’s finally here, I think he loves the new one too. After he discovered our “lost” Bronco on a B6G post, I think he hangs around here more too (or at least the posts that make it to Facebook from here) because he’ll ask me if I’ve seen _____ and I’ll ask him where and he’ll say B6G. 😂🤣

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy New Year everyone! Our weather has been real temperamental so the bronco has been mostly parked. Lots of snow, slush, ice, and sand on the roads. I think we have slightly over 300 miles on it since we picked it up. 🤷‍♀️ Definitely need to invest in mud flaps, ASAP, the sand on the roads is horrible.
(photo from the night we picked it up!)

0384FF21-1061-4B95-9AF9-6BDD59405E95.jpeg

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Trieck32 and I met up. He let me use his heated garage and assisted in the install of my new fast intentions axle back kit. Thank you!!!

He was also nice enough to give me a tour of his vehicle and show me what he’s done with his so far. I’ll be copying him on a number of things. I had no idea they sold sturdy metal grab handles for the front two seats. It made getting into the vehicle extremely easy.

9A490C64-4446-4B1F-9AAE-E2271FD12C88.jpeg

Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Trieck32 and I met up. He let me use his heated garage and assisted in the install of my new fast intentions axle back kit. Thank you!!!

He was also nice enough to give me a tour of his vehicle and show me what he’s done with his so far. I’ll be copying him on a number of things. I had no idea they sold sturdy metal grab handles for the front two seats. It made getting into the vehicle extremely easy.

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 9A490C64-4446-4B1F-9AAE-E2271FD12C88
Thanks! And any time you want to come by is no problem. I like doing upgrades to any of them!!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So cool you guys met up!

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi friends!! Finally got to take the top off the bronco on New Year’s Day 😅 Texas weather is nuts. 9 degrees the week of Christmas, to 72 on new years.

Anyway, makes me realize I definitely need some storage/pulley solutions for the hardtop, and somewhere to put my doors. I haven’t bought the door bags yet, but even then the thought of just setting them on the ground in my carport hurts.

Any ideas? Im really wishing I had an enclosed garage 😬

hope y’all had a fabulous holiday!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi friends!! Finally got to take the top off the bronco on New Year’s Day 😅 Texas weather is nuts. 9 degrees the week of Christmas, to 72 on new years.

Anyway, makes me realize I definitely need some storage/pulley solutions for the hardtop, and somewhere to put my doors. I haven’t bought the door bags yet, but even then the thought of just setting them on the ground in my carport hurts.

Any ideas? Im really wishing I had an enclosed garage 😬

hope y’all had a fabulous holiday!
I'm starting to look at these things too. I may invest in the top lift pro but just haven't forked over the cash yet! I took the front two panels off for a few minutes on New Year's and it was fun...little too cool though!

It's been several months ago, but I saw a pic of a door storage unit someone had built out of pvc pipe. I need to start searching to see if I can find it too look at it closer.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm starting to look at these things too. I may invest in the top lift pro but just haven't forked over the cash yet! I took the front two panels off for a few minutes on New Year's and it was fun...little too cool though!

It's been several months ago, but I saw a pic of a door storage unit someone had built out of pvc pipe. I need to start searching to see if I can find it too look at it closer.
Yes! I’ve seen that too. I may do that temporarily until we paint our carport and I can install this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1286904635/

I’m a little concerned I won’t have the wall space though. 🤔

btw I’m so happy you finally got your ride!!
Sponsored