David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My railcar has been "constructively placed" at Nashville's rail yard, whatever that means. So I'm guessing it is just sitting there waiting to be unloaded. Hopefully not very much longer.
Sponsored

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine "shipped" Saturday but no rail inf has been posted according to chat and my salesman

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ours is bouncing around Chicago last time I checked. CSX->IHB->UP.

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, my Bronco showed up at Norfolk Southern's "Voltz" rail yard in Kansas City Mo at 12:30pm. My excitement was quickly tempered by my sales guy who said that rail yard is notorious for not giving a sh!t. It could literally sit there for weeks before it is trucked to the dealer. He is guessing it will arrive at the dealer around October 20th, give or take. He has waited for 4 weeks to get one from rail yard.

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

12 days and zero status change. Been awaiting shipment since 9/28. I'm 2.5hr drive from Deerborn but apparently no option to pickup. This is trash @Ford Motor Company

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

12 days and zero status change. Been awaiting shipment since 9/28. I'm 2.5hr drive from Deerborn but apparently no option to pickup. This is trash @Ford Motor Company
I'd fly to detroit and drive back to Atlanta if it was an option.

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my Bronco showed up at Norfolk Southern's "Voltz" rail yard in Kansas City Mo at 12:30pm. My excitement was quickly tempered by my sales guy who said that rail yard is notorious for not giving a sh!t. It could literally sit there for weeks before it is trucked to the dealer. He is guessing it will arrive at the dealer around October 20th, give or take. He has waited for 4 weeks to get one from rail yard.
This is one of the worst customer service experiences for sure. If there was a factory pick up option, I am sure at least 30% of us would have gone there and snatched it up.

Sponsored

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is one of the worst customer service experiences for sure. If there was a factory pick up option, I am sure at least 30% of us would have gone there and snatched it up.
You are correct! The rail yard is 15 minutes from my dealer! The worst part is the lack of status updates. The rail yard is a black hole. The dealer cant contact them, nor can I.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are correct! The rail yard is 15 minutes from my dealer! The worst part is the lack of status updates. The rail yard is a black hole. The dealer cant contact them, nor can I.
Not to be the bearer of bad news but the other Bronco I ordered sat at the rail yard for almost 3 weeks.

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not to be the bearer of bad news but the other Bronco I ordered sat at the rail yard for almost 3 weeks.
Yes, and placement on the train has alot to do with it. If you are at the front of the train, get comfortable.

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs