SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has everyone from our build week gotten a pic from the assembly line yet? I still have not received it.
Maybe check your Spam folder. I've heard of them landing there for some.
Sponsored

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My blend was 9/15 and the vehicle still hasnā€™t shipped. They just keep pushing the date back each time

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My blend was 9/15 and the vehicle still hasnā€™t shipped. They just keep pushing the date back each time
Yup there are a few of us that this is happening. Noone really knows why other then bad luck.

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sitting in a rail yard since Saturday waiting for a ride the last 60 miles. Expected delivery keeps getting bumped a day or two at a time.

I know others are in sitting in limbo but this last week has been the worst part for me.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sitting in a rail yard since Saturday waiting for a ride the last 60 miles. Expected delivery keeps getting bumped a day or two at a time.

I know others are in sitting in limbo but this last week has been the worst part for me.
That part of the journey is almost always a pain point. The first one we ordered sat two weeks at the railyard. Now this one has sat for two weeks at MAP. I would always prefer it at the railyard if I could pick!

Sponsored

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That part of the journey is almost always a pain point. The first one we ordered sat two weeks at the railyard. Now this one has sat for two weeks at MAP. I would always prefer it at the railyard if I could pick!
Yeah at least once it gets to the rail yard, regardless of what Ford chat says, it can show up at the dealer at any moment.

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree! My Bronco is sitting about 25 miles from my house right now, and Iā€™m not estimated to pick it up for another 2-3 weeks.

scranch18121

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 runner/ F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Checked CSX today 10/17/2022 and the rail car decided to go to Chicago, IL which is further north than Blue Island, IL and now the CSX Touch Trace reports that it will be in Blue Island, IL on 10/18/2022 when the updated report said it would be in Blue Island today 10/17/2022. I am sure tomorrow will bring more inaccuracies from @CSX (note: the original status from CSX reported that it would be in Blue Island, IL on 10/14/2022!)
Mine just went thru there. Landed in Chicago... sat for a day and a half. Then went to IHB hands and went east of Blue island to a yard called Gibson Indiana. Sat there for a day and a half. Then finally made it to Blue Island but was only there for a day then started to move west.

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mine just went thru there. Landed in Chicago... sat for a day and a half. Then went to IHB hands and went east of Blue island to a yard called Gibson Indiana. Sat there for a day and a half. Then finally made it to Blue Island but was only there for a day then started to move west.
I called CSX Touch Trace today and the rail car made it Blue Island, IL however there is no additional transfer information. I called Union Pacific (UP) because the rail carā€™s final destination is the Oakland, CA Bay Area and UP has no information on the rail carā€™s whereabouts using same designation letters and numbers.

Sandomarobb

Wildtrak
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody else have the status as shipped but no rail car info?
Ford chat keeps telling me there is no rail car assigned yet - does that mean it hasn't actually shipped and is just sitting at MAP?

Sponsored

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else have the status as shipped but no rail car info?
Ford chat keeps telling me there is no rail car assigned yet - does that mean it hasn't actually shipped and is just sitting at MAP?
Me. I got the shipped email on the 8th. I've checked with chat and the dealer, best I can decipher is its sitting in Michigan waiting on CSX. No rhyme nor reason why. Rail may be a good way to move bulk goods but damned if it isn't a disorganized shit show. Perfect way for ford to deliver the Bronco.

Sandomarobb

Wildtrak
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me. I got the shipped email on the 8th. I've checked with chat and the dealer, best I can decipher is its sitting in Michigan waiting on CSX. No rhyme nor reason why. Rail may be a good way to move bulk goods but damned if it isn't a disorganized shit show. Perfect way for ford to deliver the Bronco.
Major bummer. Was hopeful that wasnā€™t the case but figured it was the most logical explanation. Hereā€™s hoping they donā€™t sit around much longer.

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Railcar Update: Slid to the right again... ETA 10/21 to the rail yard If we get delivery on 10/31, we may need to name it Boo Bradley, or Tickettyboo.

"Time is a precious thing. Never waste it.ā€ ā€” Willy Wonka
ā€œA little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.ā€ ā€” Willy Wonka

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called CSX Touch Trace today and the rail car made it Blue Island, IL however there is no additional transfer information. I called Union Pacific (UP) because the rail carā€™s final destination is the Oakland, CA Bay Area and UP has no information on the rail carā€™s whereabouts using same designation letters and numbers.
Keep calling the touch trace. Mine was transferred to Burlington North Sante Fe and they still provided updates from B.I. through Kansas down to Dallas. Even stating the rail it was on.

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After about 2 weeks in shipment, the tracker shows itā€™s at the dealer in final preparation. Called them this morning, not in system yet, it was late when it updated, so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s going to take them a few hours for what they need to do. Canā€™t wait, and itā€™s perfect timing my @ZROADZOFFICIAL Side Steps/Rock sliders come in tomorrow. I initially had the @IAG Performance side steps on order, but they were out of stock then kept getting different answers as to when they would be available, the sales guy James was rude, they charged me tax yet it didnā€™t show up in the tax field, so I just canceled. So I called up @ZROADZOFFICIAL , do you have a coupon code, yes sir 10% discount till the end of the month (MG10), ordered on Monday no Tax, No Shipping, better product for $30 more, and it shows up 3 days later. A huge thank you to @ZROADZOFFICIAL , Iā€™ll be buying a bunch of other things Iā€™ve been eyeing for a while šŸ™šŸ»šŸ˜

CCDE223C-A04A-460B-9D77-12B7C5438B49.jpeg
Sponsored