Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4th Estimated delivery date change. Now 10/25-10/31. I will call our dealership today to see if they can shine some light on this and maybe nudge it home.
That’s so wild to me how often they update the date on yours. Mine was in Chicago yesterday and there is no way it will be here by the 1st(last day of my window). Still says same delivery window. Update us if the dealer manages to do anything.
Sponsored

Justin_Stew

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco has so few miles to travel until it’s at the dealership. It’s been with the local trucking company since Monday and I already paid for it. I can’t wait for them to call and tell me it’s here!

scranch18121

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 runner/ F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In the saga of where is the bronco... I finally got a rail car # Sunday. CSX touch trace had the car leaving Wayne MI at 1am Monday. Arrived at Wayne MI 1am Tuesday. Departed Wayne MI at 1am Monday (again) and arrived at Walbridge OH (55 min drive 60 miles) at 4am Wednesday. Detroit to charleston is about a 14 hour drive. Make it make sense.
Yep. Mine went same route. Then to Chicago then to Blue Island then to Kansas City then to Minneapolis then to Aberdeen SD then to Laurel MT. it amazes me how random these routes are. Friend told me trains are made for economy not speed.

Sponsored

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s so wild to me how often they update the date on yours. Mine was in Chicago yesterday and there is no way it will be here by the 1st(last day of my window). Still says same delivery window. Update us if the dealer manages to do anything.
I didnt get these updates until I was a day from the delivery window being expired. ...right before it hit the "home" rail yard. Now the dates just keep bouncing. Called my sales guy and left a message yesterday. No response yet. At least they know its at the rail yard.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She is finally here!!! The green looks just amazing in person. Cannot get over that it finally happened.
Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet F555689C-110D-4EA8-8EF6-E3D834C79402
The eruption green is stunning in direct sunlight. If I got pushed to ‘23 and lost CO, that definitely would have been my new color.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the saga of where is
The eruption green is stunning in direct sunlight. If I got pushed to ‘23 and lost CO, that definitely would have been my new color.
The order I transferred to my dad is Eruption Green and I kick myself every time I see that thing. The metallic flake dive it a lot of extra dimensions. But my CO should be here eventually and that color really pops.

BIGJIM

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rail Tracking says my Bronco is in Kent Washington, about 45 minutes from here. My dealer says she'll call dispatch to get an update. Hoping for good news there.

Sponsored

BIGJIM

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rail Tracking says my Bronco is in Kent Washington, about 45 minutes from here. My dealer says she'll call dispatch to get an update. Hoping for good news there.
And I have been pestering the hell out her...poor woman.

NPExplorer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked tracking via chat again. Wednesday it was is in Chicago. As of today it is in Gateway yard, IL. Estimated time of arrival Nov 1st. That’s a long way to go by rail in 4 days. 😂

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked tracking via chat again. Wednesday it was is in Chicago. As of today it is in Gateway yard, IL. Estimated time of arrival Nov 1st. That’s a long way to go by rail in 4 days. 😂
Mine made it to Cleveland. At a blistering pace of about 50 miles/24hrs I estimate another 14.5 days to final destination.

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once my railcar started moving towards Kansas City it was pretty fast, Thurs to Monday made it from IL to CA. But no update since Monday am and presumably awaiting final few hours of trucking all week. It looked possible to meet my initial delivery window but it pushed 3 weeks out upon arrival to CA. 🤦🏻‍♂️

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 9/26/2022 Build Week Thread with Spreadsheet BEAD6D5A-09C4-435C-AA9E-626A8A59C9B7

Just got a text from my salesman with a pic of my Bronco that was delivered today. I’m picking it up tomorrow. This is a little later than the original window from Ford, but about 10 days earlier than what I was told over the past couple of weeks.
Picked it up yesterday and got the pic rolling off the assembly line today.
Sponsored