bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Were you a reservation holder? This order is my second one that is a walk in, so apparently mine won't say anything until it is in production.

I didn't win a GT but I had a reservation, and my dealer converted my reservation to the Raptor so it shows under my account with my original reservation/order date.
Sponsored

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't win a GT but I had a reservation, and my dealer converted my reservation to the Raptor so it shows under my account with my original reservation/order date.

Yes, it you have a reservation it will show the build week. I guess us walk ins don't get that because it doesn't show under reservations/orders. Oh well, off to bother my dealer....(they are super helpful and really nice, but I hate bothering them lol)

AnothaMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bumped again.

Held 8/8/22 build date for 1 week, than held 8/22/22 for multiple weeks...Yesterday bumped to 8/29/22.......Today bumped again 9/5/22. Into the 2nd week I held for 8/22 I got confirmation from ford/dealer and held strong.

Sucks.

2dr - OBX - 2.7 - Lux - Leather - EG

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bumped again.

Held 8/8/22 build date for 1 week, than held 8/22/22 for multiple weeks...Yesterday bumped to 8/29/22.......Today bumped again 9/5/22. Into the 2nd week I held for 8/22 I got confirmation from ford/dealer and held strong.

Sucks.

2dr - OBX - 2.7 - Lux - Leather - EG
Welcome! As of today I am still a build week of 09/05 after being bumped from 08/29. I'm hoping it stays this time, but I have a feeling it won't. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Has anyone had any confirmation emails from Ford yet on a build day or will that more than likely be next week?

Sponsored

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 toyota tacoma 4x4 mt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome! As of today I am still a build week of 09/05 after being bumped from 08/29. I'm hoping it stays this time, but I have a feeling it won't. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Has anyone had any confirmation emails from Ford yet on a build day or will that more than likely be next week?
Just scanned through the 8-22 build week group and it looks like a lot of them got an email on 8-5. So as much as that counts as a pattern, maybe we can start looking for them ourselves tonight?

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I got a build date of 8/31 last week and found out yesterday I was bumped to the 9/5 build week.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a build date of 8/31 last week and found out yesterday I was bumped to the 9/5 build week.
So basically it can move at anytime it appears, well that's just great...I guess I will continue to wait for Ford to decide I have the golden ticket (just like the rest of us involved in this chaos lol)

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So basically it can move at anytime it appears, well that's just great...I guess I will continue to wait for Ford to decide I have the golden ticket (just like the rest of us involved in this chaos lol)
The good news is, my delivery date window is still the same!! Go figure!

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The good news is, my delivery date window is still the same!! Go figure!
Fingers crossed you get it during that time frame. I need to remember I at least have a VIN. I am just not a patient person lol. This has certainly taught me some patience 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sponsored

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my official email from Ford about an hour ago. Just giving my build week, but it’s a start! Anyone else get their email tonight?

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my official email from Ford about an hour ago. Just giving my build week, but it’s a start! Anyone else get their email tonight?
Got mine also and yes they seem to have adjusted it to not include a specific date which, considering how much they move around and how much we all ask about them, doesn't surprise me.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got mine also and yes they seem to have adjusted it to not include a specific date which, considering how much they move around and how much we all ask about them, doesn't surprise me.
Agreed, but it’s one step closer than the “oh you have an order, here is a bronco off rodeo” email 😂

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BTW, kind of been monitoring the two build week groups ahead of ours and while many of the 8/22 are getting build dates and window stickers, a notable amount of them are getting bumped into the 8/29 week. I'm going to assume that's going to affect all subsequent groups in some way. Just reminding myself not to lock in on any date until you see the sticker, i guess.