Sogas

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I finally called and got my rail car number today. When I tracked the car it said that it was in Wayne on the 14th. It’s suppose to be here on the 18th but its highly unlikely that it gets to the dealership by then.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well looks like I’m still in shipping limbo hell and not on any trains. Or April is blowing smoke my way. Idk.

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 4C10AA96-1DE2-4AAE-8AC5-1C36638FE7FB
I got the exact same response on Monday. Have you emailed the four executives? @Afisher83 and I both have and received a phone call from a lady name Felicia who is going to look into things when the 18th passes and we still don't have our trucks.

Sponsored

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checked my Rail car status and it just went thru Walbridge, OH (outside of Toledo) yesterday after 10pm. Now its heading toward Clearing Chicago (big rail hub) by Nov 19 after 8pm. Looking at the map I thought it would go further south based on the routes and then head west. The CSX automated trace said the train is "CSXT" so I'm not sure if anyone is on the same train.

I looked up the rail road map and here is CSX rail map in case anyone wants to track the route see the link below. I took a screen shot of the route Map and made a red line route that mine is going.

If you check the map you will see CSX stops at St. Louis, Memphis, NewOrleans so they don't go any further west.

Union Pacific takes over from there. Looking at UP they have 3 routes they can take to CA.

https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/customers/maps/csx-system-map/
https://www.acwr.com/economic-development/rail-maps/csx

https://www.acwr.com/economic-development/rail-maps/union-pacific

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 1668616733468

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 1668617729541

Last edited:

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 toyota tacoma 4x4 mt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checked my Rail car status and it just went thru Walbridge, OH (outside of Toledo) yesterday after 10pm. Now its heading toward Clearing Chicago (big rail hub) by Nov 19 after 8pm. Looking at the map I thought it would go further south based on the routes and then head west. The CSX automated trace said the train is "CSXT" so I'm not sure if anyone is on the same train.

I looked up the rail road map and here is CSX rail map in case anyone wants to track the route see the link below. I took a screen shot of the route Map and made a red line route that mine is going.

If you check the map you will see CSX stops at St. Louis, Memphis, NewOrleans so they don't go any further west.

Union Pacific takes over from there. Looking at UP they have 3 routes they can take to CA.

https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/customers/maps/csx-system-map/
https://www.acwr.com/economic-development/rail-maps/csx

https://www.acwr.com/economic-development/rail-maps/union-pacific

FYI, my status from the CSX number called out BNSF (not UP) in the train that arrived in Richmond. UP and BNSF are the two main transcontinental railroads (so maybe they're now using whichever has space?).

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

RioBlue1521

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I finally called and got my rail car number today. When I tracked the car it said that it was in Wayne on the 14th. It’s suppose to be here on the 18th but its highly unlikely that it gets to the dealership by then.
Wayne is where the Michigan Assembly Plant ( MAP) is. Found this out when we wanted to see how far Summit Argo, Illinois was from the MAP, it's 4 hours. Our Bronco is still sitting in Summit Argo. So if it makes the new delivery dates of 3-9 Dec it will be 3 months since it was built. This is beyond frustrating.

Last edited:

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checked this am and the Train Departed Louisville, KY last night and headed to Rose Lake, IL still. Its moving faster than I thought it was. Not sure why yesterday it said it was heading towards Chicago 🤷‍♂️ . Its on the original path tho.

Looks like its headed on the path via the red line I made on the CSX Rail map.
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 1668699367057

Last edited:

Sponsored

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I got the exact same response on Monday. Have you emailed the four executives? @Afisher83 and I both have and received a phone call from a lady name Felicia who is going to look into things when the 18th passes and we still don't have our trucks.
I haven't yet but ill look into doing that today. I was talking with a dude through their twitter account and he assured me it shipped. So the next day is when I asked the ford chat about it and got the response i shared.... It just feels like everyone is feeding the same excuse and they don't really know what's going on.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I haven't yet but ill look into doing that today. I was talking with a dude through their twitter account and he assured me it shipped. So the next day is when I asked the ford chat about it and got the response i shared.... It just feels like everyone is feeding the same excuse and they don't really know what's going on.
I get the same vibe that they have no clue whatsoever and can't really do anything about it. Feels like Ford needs to take some control of their operations and get things straightened out but it's just easier not to and shift blame elsewhere.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I saw the Bronco Nation Youtube from yesterday where they talk to the Brand Manager. He mentioned the issues with Rail/transport and getting the orders out. Basically there were issues with parts/chips etc. and there aren't enough trains or trucks since those are in high demand.

Check it out. Around 7:10 time spot they talk about it.

Last edited:

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I get the same vibe that they have no clue whatsoever and can't really do anything about it. Feels like Ford needs to take some control of their operations and get things straightened out but it's just easier not to and shift blame elsewhere.
Yeah exactly my thought. just checked the backdoor site again and my delivery date got pushed again to nov 20th -26th. Which if its still at MAP I'm sure won't happen. But I'll stay optimistic for a Thanksgiving miracle.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well I saw the Bronco Nation Youtube from yesterday where they talk to the Brand Manager. He mentioned the issues with Rail/transport and getting the orders out. Basically there were issues with parts/chips etc. and there aren't enough trains or trucks since those are in high demand.

Check it out. Around 7:10 time spot they talk about it.

I watched this live yesterday, to me its seems like a corporate company answer to the problem. Mainly because they're still shipping out vehicles to, even to the west coast. What real issues in mind seems to be that there is no organization to getting them shipped out. They get some into the rail yard but don't prioritize ones that have been sitting longer than others so you get pockets of people that get put in shipping waits longer than others that get their broncos shipped out way sooner than others despite being built after the people who have been waiting longer to be shipped. Maybe it isn't the case maybe it is. They wont ever tell you that though.
Sponsored