Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just moved to "In Production" in the last half hour and chat told me 9/9 build date when I asked yesterday. No WS just yet in either location, but progress!
Sponsored

No C

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just moved to "In Production" in the last half hour and chat told me 9/9 build date when I asked yesterday. No WS just yet in either location, but progress!
Same for the in production status. My salesperson just stated 9/9. I feel a lot less on edge now.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The tracking app shows how long you've been in "in production" status. Last night, when it said 3 hours, I did not have a window sticker yet, but when it said 11 hours this morning, I did.

Walknorth27

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In production as of 11:44 am. Chat also told me 9/9 build date last night. No WS yet so I will keep my fingers crossed. 2/26/22 order date. 2 door manual.

thisIsSteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The tracking app shows how long you've been in "in production" status. Last night, when it said 3 hours, I did not have a window sticker yet, but when it said 11 hours this morning, I did.
Strangely, the tracking app still has "order confirmed" but Ford site says "in production". If I had to guess, caching is the culprit, or gremlins

Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got my window sticker today for Base 2 door!

Question, my window sticker shows the current price of the Bronco which is higher than when I ordered it. Is this normal or does the window sticker normally show the price at the time of ordering? Want to be prepared when going to the dealer.
My base is built and is on ramp to load on the train. My dealer said My price protection will be applied upon invoice. The sticker won't reflect the 2021 price.
Paul in AZ

mmmain

Everglades
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Finally happening. Got the window sticker via order track site this morning. Blend date 09/08.
128/866.
Originally ordered white BB SAS MIC w/tow March 2021. Converted to MY22. Switched to DS Everglades, dropped tow. And , here we go!

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got moved to "In Production"
Seems they were not able to change the paint color back to the one I ordered.

Glad I'm able to get a Bronco where I know many are still waiting but bummed that what I thought was going to be the first time in my life I'd be able to get a vehicle spec'd as I wanted it is now a take what I can get situation.

cncross

Black Diamond
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 toyota tacoma 4x4 mt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In production w/in the last hour, no WS yet. Never reached out to know what my expected dates are, i'm just waiting for the WS so my hopes stay in check.

BroncoG6

Wildtrak
First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a warning, every time mine has got moved to a Saturday, it was guaranteed that I got bumped to the week after. I think Saturday has been used more as a place holder spot vs an actual build date. At least that has been my experience and what Ive seen so far.
Thanks for the heads up. I just got moved from 09/09/22 to 09/10/22 so well see 742 days and counting...

Sponsored

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up. I just got moved from 09/09/22 to 09/10/22 so well see 742 days and counting...
Im in the same boat as you. Was 9/10, then to 9/9, now back to 9/10. Moved 7 times prior to that since 8/1 initial build date. Knowing my luck they will tell me tomorrow Im bumped to the following week where the process starts all over again. 773 days and counting for me...

Gorpolak

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a little nervous thinking I was bumped. Checked last night through the link ford gave me and it said something along the lines of "order placed with dealer." Before I could've sworn it said "scheduled for production week of 9/5."

Today I checked the same link and it now says " in production." I still have yet received a WS through Ford or the tracker.

Hopefully it stays on course but at this point what's another week of waiting!

jikozi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

man, seeing so many get some sort of update...and it's all crickets here. starting to think i'm in for my 4th bump at any moment.

RioBlue1521

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, there's a bunch of us in the re-order boat. I'd go with original order date. The day you decided to order, rather than the day Ford forced you to reorder out of incompetence on their part.
Done
Sponsored