First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
9/8 blend, 688 in line and no modules yet. Probably tomorrow morning.
Sponsored

ttc27

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've read several threads but never posted. Ordered an Outer Banks, 2.7, high package, hard top on 10/15/21. Was moved from 8/29 to 9/5. Blend date was 9/6. Build date was 9/8. Waiting on shipping. I don't know how to enter information on spreadsheet. Also wanted to see if anyone knows what "ramp one RA6K" means on the window sticker. I figure it means shipping by rail but can't find where that yard is located. tia

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Woke up at 3:30 AM, rolled over and checked phone -- and had live modules! 9/8 #688

0eOMDZX.jpg

Last edited:

BroncoSkippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've read several threads but never posted. Ordered an Outer Banks, 2.7, high package, hard top on 10/15/21. Was moved from 8/29 to 9/5. Blend date was 9/6. Build date was 9/8. Waiting on shipping. I don't know how to enter information on spreadsheet. Also wanted to see if anyone knows what "ramp one RA6K" means on the window sticker. I figure it means shipping by rail but can't find where that yard is located. tia
Go to the first page of this Forum. The first entry has the link to the 9/5/2022 Build Week spreadsheet. Click it and enter your data. As of right now, there are 71 Broncos with their data engtered. After entering the data you can check out the various charts, its pretty cool.

Sponsored

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish I knew, mine is NPC4. Anyone have any ideas what a tear tag means????
The Tear Tag is related to the ECU programming. It can be used later to reprogram a ECU if it needs to be replaced. That code will actually be printed on the corner of your ECU label. Notice how NDZ4 tends to be used on the LUX package. Because all of these models have the same tech configuration. variations to the codes will come from the various tech configurations you have.

- I googled it a few days ago, because I have nothing else to do waiting on that pizza tracker to build and ship this sucker.

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So your blend date if 09/14/2022 (that is the day the body and chassis meet, it may take a couple of shifts to complete this process). Your Bronco is Number 1018 out of 1112 being built that day. After it is built, and assuming you don't have one that has to go to the MOD shop, it will "go live" when the mods pop (battery is plugged in and your Bronco is working correctly). Once all that happens, the tear tag is populated and it will be ready for shipment. Once it is in shipment it is up to the powers that be when it will arrive at your dealership.

If I'm not correct on something, someone please correct me!
Do you know if the OBX has to go to mod shop for the step rails? Or does that happen on the line?

JABronco87

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m the same ramp and from Missouri also. So it makes sense.

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Tracker just updated for my Everglades!
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 5.39.25 AM

Sponsored

Bwatts1

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
things that move
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have never posted on here until now.... read so many posts tho i speak fluent frustration. looks like its finally happening. Somebody else with experience read this and make sure Im not going to be let down please.
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group A81A4794-9B6D-4488-A85A-094E269FDA10_1_201_a
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group FA08A6F5-07D0-46B7-8FEC-68F3CC1ECE59_1_201_a

Last edited:

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboatsā€¦
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have never posted on here until now.... read so many posts tho i speak fluent frustration. looks like its finally happening. blend date of yesterday so maybe some modules poppin here in the next day or so. When I got my notification from ford on 8/19 i was like yeaahhh righht... but lets see if it actually goes through. i have a window sticker and a blend date, can I still get bumped or is that pretty set in stone?
Ford couldnā€™t delay mine even though I wanted them to.
That said, if youā€™re anxious for yours itā€™ll probably get bumped.šŸ˜‚

Bwatts1

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
things that move
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford couldnā€™t delay mine even though I wanted them to.
That said, if youā€™re anxious for yours itā€™ll probably get bumped.šŸ˜‚
no doubt in my mind.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you know if the OBX has to go to mod shop for the step rails? Or does that happen on the line?
great question and I wish I had an equally awesome answer! Iā€™m going to take a guess and say no. If it did they were very quick about it lol. My blend date was Wednesday and the mods popped on Thursday and stated built. Got my built official email from Ford this morning with an ETA (which would be nice, it seems a little optimistic lol) of next Friday - the end of the following week.
Sponsored