Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Tracker just updated for my Everglades!
Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 5.39.25 AM.png
Dang my Everglades is still in production with a blend date of 9/6. Wonder what the hold up is.
Sponsored

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Dang my Everglades is still in production with a blend date of 9/6. Wonder what the hold up is.
I don't have tow, so maybe you're waiting for the rest of your tow parts?

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sponsored

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
great question and I wish I had an equally awesome answer! Iā€™m going to take a guess and say no. If it did they were very quick about it lol. My blend date was Wednesday and the mods popped on Thursday and stated built. Got my built official email from Ford this morning with an ETA (which would be nice, it seems a little optimistic lol) of next Friday - the end of the following week.
Thanks for the response. I was pretty sure Iā€™d seen photos of OBX coming down the line with the step rail. Just couldnā€™t remember for sure. Wow! They did move fast for you!! I hope you get lucky and see yours very quickly. My blend date is Monday the 12th. Fingers crossed, for all of us being shipped by rail, that the rail unions come to an agreement or continue the cool down period for a bit longer. Would suck to get this close to the end and rail service stop. šŸ˜¬

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI. Cooper S 2dr, 2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the response. I was pretty sure Iā€™d seen photos of OBX coming down the line with the step rail. Just couldnā€™t remember for sure. Wow! They did move fast for you!! I hope you get lucky and see yours very quickly. My blend date is Monday the 12th. Fingers crossed, for all of us being shipped by rail, that the rail unions come to an agreement or continue the cool down period for a bit longer. Would suck to get this close to the end and rail service stop. šŸ˜¬
Congrats on your build Monday! The only constraints on my build was 2 door hard top so it was a long wait lol. I agree about the rail yards. I will be so disappointed if anyones Bronco gets caught up in that. For everyone waiting so long to have that happen would be hard to take. I felt for those on dirt/ice mountain and the struggles they went through waiting on theirs. Fingers crossed they get it worked out or stay the strike for awhile!

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine was just 10 places up the line from BigCatKale on 9/6 and it still shows "in production" as of this afternoon. No tow or any other non-standard add-ons

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Mine was just 10 places up the line from BigCatKale on 9/6 and it still shows "in production" as of this afternoon. No tow or any other non-standard add-ons
Well, dang, that sucks! Was hoping modshiva was just waiting for tow parts. But both of yours still not updating is odd.

@DrewMackin I was also just thinking about back when you asked about your window sticker not showing your tailgate table. I noticed that in post #581 that Bwatts1 window sticker shows the tailgate table as a dealer installed option? Now I'm wondering why yours isn't on there? I thought some accessories were just not listed on the sticker and the dealer gets them from the parts department, like wheel locks and whatnot, but I'm not so sure now?

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, dang, that sucks! Was hoping modshiva was just waiting for tow parts. But both of yours still not updating is odd.

@DrewMackin I was also just thinking about back when you asked about your window sticker not showing your tailgate table. I noticed that in post #581 that Bwatts1 window sticker shows the tailgate table as a dealer installed option? Now I'm wondering why yours isn't on there? I thought some accessories were just not listed on the sticker and the dealer gets them from the parts department, like wheel locks and whatnot, but I'm not so sure now?
Yea, not sure either. Maybe it got flagged as missing something on build sheet and they're looking into it? I'll be just fine if they go ahead and disregard the tailgate table and ship the Bronco now!

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've read several threads but never posted. Ordered an Outer Banks, 2.7, high package, hard top on 10/15/21. Was moved from 8/29 to 9/5. Blend date was 9/6. Build date was 9/8. Waiting on shipping. I don't know how to enter information on spreadsheet. Also wanted to see if anyone knows what "ramp one RA6K" means on the window sticker. I figure it means shipping by rail but can't find where that yard is located. tia
Iā€™m the same ramp and from Missouri also. So it makes sense.
Here's the ramp address:
901 50th St, East St Louis, IL 62207

a.k.a. Gateway Ramp

Last edited:

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's the ramp address:
901 50th St, East St Louis, IL 62207

a.k.a. Gateway Ramp
@66Fan this is the ramp on my WS, RM6P, how do I find out where that is?

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@66Fan this is the ramp on my WS, RM6P, how do I find out where that is?
There is actually a post here, I saw this morning that listed all rail yards ford ships to. Let me see if I can find it.

KSBronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is actually a post here, I saw this morning that listed all rail yards ford ships to. Let me see if I can find it.
if you can that would be great, thank you!

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks