First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Received my railcar info from the dealer. Anyone know how to decipher it? Its showing its on Ramp 51 in Flat Rock, MI. Start date of 10/6. End date of 10/12.
Did you get your actual railcar number, too?
Sponsored

TripleSe7en

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door, 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Accepted delivery yesterday, got out of the dealership real late. Got it for what I wanted, but it was a struggle ;)
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 20220916_083826

Still no email from Ford, but tracker updated to final prep (skipped right over shipment). So long, and good luck 9/5!

TexAg2010

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is yours shipping to? Mine updated to shipped overnight and it’s shipping to San Antonio. I’ll want to watch for your posts to get an idea of how long shipping takes to get to Texas!! Hope it’s fast. Good luck!
Shipping to Appel Ford in Brenham, TX. I called Appel Ford and got my traincar number, then called CSX and followed these steps. As of yesterday the automated line showed that the car was still empty. I imagine it is still in the parking lot in Flat Rock, MI waiting to get loaded, which is a few miles south of MAP.

"If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849

5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

TexAg2010

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Yes its TTGX9944
Follow the information in the rail tracking thread and call the railroad automated system. They emphasize not to talk to a live person, if you get transferred to a live person hang up. I believe you will call the Norfolk Southern based off of your railcar number, however your printout says Canadian National Railways, so you may have to try both.
Rail Tracking Link

Edit: Post #518 in that thread has some info on tracking if it is Canadian National. I think someone talked to a rep there, so not sure how that worked out.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JimmyRayBob

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love seeing the deliveries.

I'm not so lucky - Sept 7 blend. Still "in production". Chat said still in production also, but estimated delivery of Oct 5th.

Anybody wanna buy a jeep? :)

No C

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

No C

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 20220916_120733

Took delivery today. No funny business. Straight up MSRP and at the price the day I placed the order. I was in and out within a half hour. Locked in a 3.74% interest rate with my CU. Dealership was even able to wrap up the paperwork cause they work with them. I didn't have to go to 2 places and wrap it up. . Shults Ford South in Pittsburgh states MSRP through n through. Even overheard other salespeople bragging about it!! 7 month wait. Even got a Ford cowboy hat and chocolate that says "Yee haw" (its their catch phrase).

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the Ford email this morning that our Wildtrak is shipping with a delivery date between September 28th and October 4th. That’ll put it at 2 years from placing our reservation. Good news is we got the Hoss 3.0. Our blend date was 9/9

bschack

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW M550i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My blend date is today (9/16) - my status has not changed as of now (1:30eastern) - when can I expect an update from here?

Sponsored

Bird

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the Ford "Shipped" email this morning. 9/8 blend date. On its way west. I'm not going to track -- just going to wait for that dealer call. (see how long i hold out on that...)

Bwatts1

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
things that move
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My blend date is today (9/16) - my status has not changed as of now (1:30eastern) - when can I expect an update from here?
@48h-96 hrs I would say your modules should pop. but the tracking stuff is kind of slow and pretty inaccurate.

973to802

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, landcuiser x2, suburban, 72 alfa, JD 2032r
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
System still shows as awaiting shipment.
Dealer just called to say it arrived.
May need to wait a week to pick it up (traveling). Will keep y'all posted on the transaction. My sales exec is great, so I am optimistic.
I am ride or die - so I will stay on the 9/5 until you all get yours too.
Good luck and I hope you all yours shortly.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

@drewma
I love seeing the deliveries.

I'm not so lucky - Sept 7 blend. Still "in production". Chat said still in production also, but estimated delivery of Oct 5th.

Anybody wanna buy a jeep? :)
There is a few of us that are either 9/6 or 9/7 blend dates that are stuck in production.

Walknorth27

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got rail car number it is in Ohio now. Eta in Mass is Monday, the truck to NH. Eta to deal 9/26 - 10/2. Maybe it will beat or sit waiting for a truck for a week, who knows. It was only 7 months so not to bad all considered.
Sponsored