David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got this email from Ford:

We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn’t hold still for a photo.
Bastards. LOL!
Sponsored

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My salesman text me yesterday 9/20/22 and said my bronco was in the rail yard about 1.5 hours from my dealership. Not sure how long it has been sitting there but Friday it wasn't showing there, so since Saturday at the longest. Now just waiting for a semi to pick it up. Or possibly convoy from there idk how my dealer does it. Either way I'm getting crazy anxiety.
I spoke the the plant today he said almost all vehicles are shipping rail they did not stop.

joss

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco has been in transit status for the past 5 days and track app doesn't show any shipping information. Getting shipped through rail, and destination is texas, by the way. Anyone know why i don't even have a freight ID? Or is this normal?

Sponsored

BroncoSkippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my Desert Sand baby pic today. 9/9 blend, claims to be shipped at this point. We'll see.
everglades assembly line.jpg
That is a cool color.

Mine's been in "Transit" for 7 days so far. She's heading to Raleigh, NC. The delivery window is today thru the 28th. No assembly line pic so she's still a bit of a unicorn in my mind. Blend date was 9/7.

No C

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't get a baby pic. Got an email with a link to a video that doesn't work. The vehicle, itself, is way cooler. You all are going to be in love.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Got my Desert Sand baby pic today. 9/9 blend, claims to be shipped at this point. We'll see.
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group everglades assembly line
Looks amazing!!! Like the other one, definitely looks like it's missing something without the Everglades accessories but those wheels look fantastic with every color.

thisIsSteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my assembly line pic yesterday (Wednesday), but had picked it up from the dealer on Monday lol. And, it had been delivered to the dealer the Thursday prior.
Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group image

RioBlue1521

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My shipped email shows an eta of 9/27-10/3. When I called my salesman he told me it should be there around 10/3, but he has not been very helpful during this process at all.
Same with ours. It's seems they don't give a crap because they aren't making a profit (ours is selling to us at MRSP).

Last edited:

Sponsored

zzettle

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mods popped on 9/12 and have been "In production" since then. Blend date was 9/9.

I live 2 hours away from MAP and chat keeps saying my bronco has been "produced" and awaiting shipping with 9/24 ETA. Safe to assume I'm on a "chip hold"?

No C

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mods popped on 9/12 and have been "In production" since then. Blend date was 9/9.

I live 2 hours away from MAP and chat keeps saying my bronco has been "produced" and awaiting shipping with 9/24 ETA. Safe to assume I'm on a "chip hold"?
I wonder why some got shipped and others didn't. I had a 9/9 blend. It showed built on 9/12. Showed up at my dealer morning of 9/14. Didn't even get to see shipped status on the pizza tracker. Pittsburgh area. About 5.5 hours from MAP. I hope you all get em soon.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks amazing!!! Like the other one, definitely looks like it's missing something without the Everglades accessories but those wheels look fantastic with every color.
That looks good like that, to bad they have to put all that other stuff on it.
(snorkel and graphics and all that)
I assume they do all that at the MOD shop?

JimmyRayBob

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sept 7 blend date. Sept 8 in production. Mods popped on the 8th or 9th - I don't remember. But my Bronco is still "in production". Not even "built". Certainly not "shipped". Chat yesterday said, yes it is still in production. But they don't show any holds or reason not to have shipped. So apparently not missing parts or chips.

BroncoSkippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sept 7 blend date. Sept 8 in production. Mods popped on the 8th or 9th - I don't remember. But my Bronco is still "in production". Not even "built". Certainly not "shipped". Chat yesterday said, yes it is still in production. But they don't show any holds or reason not to have shipped. So apparently not missing parts or chips.
Where in North Carolina?
Sponsored