First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
A Evergreen 4Door was also delivered that day, they put the bronco on the sales floor locked, until the owner got there in 3 days... Who could wait that long.. lol
Mine sat behind the dealership for 13 days and a tech there put an additional 11 miles on it the last afternoon. LOL! I was there the day it arrived on the truck, but they didn't have openings to do the paperwork and service I'd requested.
Sponsored

357Mag

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buildingmybronco.com
Vehicle(s)
G35
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine sat behind the dealership for 13 days and a tech there put an additional 11 miles on it the last afternoon. LOL! I was there the day it arrived on the truck, but they didn't have openings to do the paperwork and service I'd requested.
I had 21 Miles on my WT, and smoke was coming out of the exhaust and it smells like burnt oil... I will see how it is driving on day 3. 102 miles so far, hopefully the smell will be gone I crawled under a peeled of random paper stickers EVERYWHERE .. OMG!!!

Beaucoupbrew

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a bronco built email and initial delivery estimate.

current estimate for delivery to Matt Bowers Ford is bet‍ween October 18, 2022 an‍d October 24, 2022.

Apr rates are attrocious in my area. Was 5% a month ago. Now 6%.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had 21 Miles on my WT, and smoke was coming out of the exhaust and it smells like burnt oil... I will see how it is driving on day 3. 102 miles so far, hopefully the smell will be gone I crawled under a peeled of random paper stickers EVERYWHERE .. OMG!!!
144 miles on mine as of this moment. I pulled one piece of paper hanging down from my frame, but haven't taken the time to get more. Lol! Mine had a funny smell that I attributed to paint or oil burning off. I will say one thing -- there was no surface rust on anything underneath like some of the pics I've seen here. Mine was spotless. I need to get some aerosol cans of Fluid Film on there pronto. The most astonishing thing is that my MIC top is extremely quiet with NO wind noise, pops, or creaks. I haven't found any imperfections in it either.

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is my final timeline as of today.

Order Confirmed – Feb 28, 2022
Build Week – Sep 05, 2022
Blend Date – Sep 08, 2022
In Production – Sep 09, 2022
Built – Sep 09, 2022
Shipped – Sep 12, 2022
Arrived at SoCal Railyard – Sep 23, 2022
Arrived at Dealership Today – Oct 03, 2022

Hoping to pick it up at my dealership today or tomorrow. Ecstatic that it’s finally here.

Base 2 door
-auto transmission
-keyless entry keypad

Sponsored

CSX7034

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Gt3RS, 289FIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer gave update today. Bronco is in Richmond Ca yesterday.

Blend Date – Sep 14, 2022
Built – Sep 16, 2022
Shipped – Sep 20, 2022
Arrived at Richmond Railyard – Oct 2, 2022

2dr Badlands Sas, 2.7, Auto, Mid Package

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here with the burning in the new car smell.
Worst I’ve had by far. Could smell it inside the house when we first brought it home.
4 miles on mine.

horhay25

Raptor
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Braptor is still "in production" status on the order tracker..been in the same status for 18 days 12 hours :LOL:

Chatted with Ford Performance today and the Braptor, on their side, shows "produced" with an ETA of 9/30-10/6...I didn't even know there was a "produced" status..thought it went to "built"?? Guy didn't have any other info...:unsure:

Sponsored

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

She's at the dealership. Just waiting to get all the additions done. Hoping to pick up Friday or Saturday.

Blend: 9/8/22
Built: 9/10/22
Shipped: 9/15/22
Delivered to dealer: 10/1/22

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group IMG_3959
Awesome & Congrats! Its so good to see another Black Diamond. I almost went Non-SAS for my BlkDia too but figured might as well get the SAS so I wouldn't need to do anything to it. I see you went soft top instead and no Steel Bumper. For some reason Ford changed the Steel MOD bumper from "Standard" on the Black Diamond in 2021 to optional for 2022! I'm gonna see if my dealer can discount it since I did opt for the bumper.

I'm still waiting for my BlkDia-SAS.... it hasn't shipped yet and I'm wondering if it's waiting for something like others have stated about the Chips shortage or if it's something else.

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday 10/3! Was expected 9/30-10/6.

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 1.20.51 PM

RioBlue1521

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
9/6 blend, 9/9 build date. Been in Awaiting Shipping for 17 days now.

Spoke with support who says it still shows a 9/27 to 10/3 delivery, but can’t explain how that’s possible if it hasn’t shipped yet... :rolleyes:

Referred me to my dealer in TX who obviously has more access to my shipping status than Ford in Michigan.
We had those same shipping dates. It’s now 4 Oct and still no Bronco…

RioBlue1521

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And hopefully neither of you join the 9/6 blend ‘Awaiting Shipment’ purgatory with me after being built.
In that purgatory with you. Been built since 9/8 awaiting shipment since 9/9. Had days of 27 Sept-3 Oct for delivery…it’s 4 Oct and nothing. 😒