Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mine finally shipped on Wednesday. 9/7 blend 9/10 built date. Shows 11/19-11/25 arrival.
Sales guy gave me my rail car info, but haven’t done anything with it yet. Figure I have time if I decide to follow it that closely.
Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine finally shipped on Wednesday. 9/7 blend 9/10 built date. Shows 11/19-11/25 arrival.
Sales guy gave me my rail car info, but haven’t done anything with it yet. Figure I have time if I decide to follow it that closely.
That’s great news it’s actually heading somewhere now! Gives me a little hope they didn’t just lose our Broncos in a far away lot.

horhay25

Raptor
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Braptor has been on a hold status for almost 2 months(microchip is what my dealer is saying)..anyone else in my boat..very frustrating to see a bunch of Braptors driving around my area and I ordered mine day 1...grrr

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco today, 755 days from ordering to picking up but who is counting... Van Cleve Ford was great, absolutely no bullshit whatsoever. That is the first time it has ever happen with me.

Bronco Delivery.jpg

Sponsored

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well mine just changed again! Now says delivery around 11/15 - 11/21🤦‍♂️
Been built since 9/17!
i fear the same inevitable fate headed my way…. Built 9.08, awaiting shipment 9.23, bumped, bumped, bumped…….
I fear all three of us being on the west coast will all get shipped together and are stuck in this shipping delay limbo hell.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I fear all three of us being on the west coast will all get shipped together and are stuck in this shipping delay limbo hell.
I bet you're right, all us west coast broncos that are still waiting to ship are probably in the same parking lot waiting or on the same train just siting there.

Sponsored

RioBlue1521

Wildtrak
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the Shipped email on Friday 4 Nov, have called twice and it’s moved from MAP to Summit Argo and been sitting there since 7 Nov. Message stated delivery dates between 9-15 Nov. I’m thinking since it’s only moved to Illinois in 6 days that the delivery date will be busted.

Edit to add: Husband called yesterday 15 Nov. Like I said delivery date got busted and now the new dates are 3-9 Dec.

Last edited:

Bird

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the "oops, something went wrong and we didn't get a picture of your bronco...sorry bout that". Not a big deal since Ford did a great job setting my expectations way low for customer experience. They've made the dealer interaction almost something i looked forward to in comparison. Maybe that was the whole plan all along...interacting with Ford and reserving a vehicle is sooo bad that people will be excited to go back to the dealer ;).
I will say, the Bronco is a hell of a truck. So If anyone has an assembly line pic of a carbonized gray 4dr Badlands Squatch that they want to share and I can pretend is my own, I'd be grateful. :D

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bet you're right, all us west coast broncos that are still waiting to ship are probably in the same parking lot waiting or on the same train just siting there.
I wonder if there’s a holding lot somewhere that has been packed in a way that it’s first in, last out and they keep getting topped off to where they haven’t been able to get it emptied.
Could make some sort of sense with the timing of the potential strike and the rail companies trying to clear what they had in the system then getting inundated with a massive backlog of goods when they started taking new shipments again.
Sponsored