First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here are two cactus greys. Top one next to the Cyber Orange 2 door, with the black door handles and black tape above the rear right quarter panel.

And the lower pic, OBX 4 door with painted door handles and mirrors, and side steps.

Ford Bronco 9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ??? tus-gray-bronco-outer-banks-sasquatch-4-door-1-
Ford Bronco 9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ??? tus-gray-bronco-outer-banks-sasquatch-4-door-2-

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There's also two different cactus greys.
I am seeing that now. I should of studied these pictures better. Nice lesson for next time!! But I do have y'all's eyeballs to help. Soo win win! ?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those Cactus Grey sure look way more light grey/white then greenish grey......man, the lighting plays with that color like crazy!

Ford Bronco 9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ??? tus-gray-bronco-outer-banks-sasquatch-4-door-2-

We all see things differently, but in person I saw no green in the color. It was pretty close to cement.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK I'm completely lost. The only thing not proper are the mirror caps, correct? It also has a to be painted top on it. Correct? The white one is clearly not a wildtrak, there is an unbadged red one that is.
Correct. It is all OBX except for the black mirrors. Ideally, an OBX buyer will opt for the painted mod top as it will just look better. But it comes with the MIC top as standard (2-dr). MY22 will get to choose the body color mod top.

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good day in the bronco-hood. Deserves Momoa and pineapple pizza!! ???

467d745f5761020f63a4330008771037.jpg

pineapple-pizza-today-tease-171117_d3a395fb8320ef6c9e57c1e0a25ea0c3.jpg
We all see things differently, but in person I saw no green in the color. It was pretty close to cement.
I'm telling you'all, with a few strategically placed/colored graphics, maybe pulling out the interior/badge highlight color, CG/FJG will look amazing. Then throw in a winch, big tires...done.
Ford Bronco 9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ??? 1608244237727

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here are two cactus greys. Top one next to the Cyber Orange 2 door, with the black door handles and black tape above the rear right quarter panel.

And the lower pic, OBX 4 door with painted door handles and mirrors, and side steps.

Ford Bronco 9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ??? 1608244237727
Lol. I thought you meant two colors of cactus! We have enough trouble with the one.

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the pics. They are some damn good looking Broncos....release them in the wild and let the chase being.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited by a moderator:

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That base with Sas in Carbonized Gray has me rethinking things, it is the best looking truck in those pictures by far. Rapis Red is the current leader for me, but Carbonized is looking really good there.
I'm messed up, too