North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The difference between the 8" and 12" screen is considerable.
Here are some stats on the screens, some details are still unknown, so these are the best assumptions we can make.

Here are some estimates, they are based on assumptions of the type and size of display screen the Bronco has. Looking at photos of the Bronco displays, as they is all any of us have to go on, the displays appear they may be a standard 16:9 Aspect Ratio or a 16:10 Aspect Ratio. However, it is possible Ford had a custom, non-standard, Aspect Ratio size designed, but unlikely.

The 8" and 12" display size dimensions used are called Nominal Display size. So the next assumptions we have to make are the actual manufacturers dimensions of the display diagonal size. Displays are not always an even number, the 8" display could actually be a 7.9" diagonal size, the 12" display could actually be a 12.1" display size and so on.

As you can see there are a number of variables and unknowns so don't go ordering a screen saver just yet, wait until the actual display dimensions are known. One further twist, the dimensions we are discussing are for the active display area. The actual visible display area is smaller then the overall display dimensions as you have the inactive, black band, boarder area, so the 8" visible display may actually be an 8.3" total display area, the 12" visible display may actually be an 12.3" total display area (see black boarder in Bronco display below). The screen saver may a larger overall dimension to cover this inactive, total display area.

With that background understood, here are the width and height of the 8" and 12" Nominal Diagonal Displays in both an 16: 9 Aspect Ratio and 16: 10 Aspect Ratio.

16:9 Aspect Ratio

8 inch Diagonal Display

Width: 7"
Height: 3.9"

12 inch Diagonal Display
Width: 10.5"
Height: 5.9"

16:10 Aspect Ratio

8 inch Diagonal Display

Width: 6.8"
Height: 4.2"

12 inch Diagonal Display
Width: 10.2"
Height: 6.4"

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No need for close-ups, you just need the Ford released spec sheets (see attached).

1598034549429.png

Nah, those are KO2s and they are bigger than 285s, so that's why I was asking if they are 315s.

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know if the back seats are removable? for a vehicle so well put together, seems a little strange that the empty space under the back seats are not used for anything .... any ideas on that?
when you fold the seats forward, the bottom of the seat folds down into that space, so you can fold the back all the way down in one motion. saw this in a picture somewhere, forget where.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So which tire was on the Cactus Grey 4 door? Is said A/T on the tire.
Nah, those are KO2s and they are bigger than 285s, so that's why I was asking if they are 315s.
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 - Size: LT315/70R17

The Goodyears may not have been ready when they built these show cars.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My friend says, you can never go wrong with a Subaru lol

True, they are great for sleeping in....because they bore you to death.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So which tire was on the Cactus Grey 4 door? Is said A/T on the tire.
That‘s a concept vehicle. It has no bearing on production. They are BFG AT 35”.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love these pics, some personal thoughts...

A 65 or larger cooler probably doesn't fit in the back of the two door considering how they highlighted it in the four.

The bottle opener is on the interior roll bar in the Bronco vs the Sport, guessing but seeing as they showed it on the Sport and not the Bronco, leads me to believe it.

Red looks awesome. May need to pick that color.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know if the back seats are removable? for a vehicle so well put together, seems a little strange that the empty space under the back seats are not used for anything .... any ideas on that?
2021 Ford Bronco baCK SEATS.jpg
the rear seats are removeable. but not in a quick way. you'll need to tools, etc for unbolting them.
and the empty space below is for the seat bottoms to drop down and provide a flat storage area for when the seats are folded down.

OP
OP
kimmnen

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome. Of course, computer colors can differ too, but this is a big help. Did you ever see a blue hue like some pics state? Thanks a lot for taking the time.
If I understand your question, Yes, especially in an outdoor setting the environment sky, ground, landscape affect what you see in the color(s). Since we expect to see these vehicles in the outdoors, the vehicle will always present itself differently as opposed to a controlled/staged setting. We can also see the same problem identifying the Area51 color as multiple cameras capture it differently. Outdoors whites/light colors tend to soften the surrounding environment and blends it into the color. Blacks/dark colors are like a mirror and reflect it. We can identify the image and look past it and concentrate on seeing the black (In my opinion). So the CG in some angles can appear bluish as it is picking up the blue sky. To add a twist, what I refer to as looking greenish blue my wife calls bluish green... (hope this helps or confuses!!!)

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

when you fold the seats forward, the bottom of the seat folds down into that space, so you can fold the back all the way down in one motion. saw this in a picture somewhere, forget where.
so we can't get a cubby bin in there like the Tacoma's have. thats space is taken?

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two very serious questions/observations.
1. I only see a bottle opener on the Sport. This is worse than navy interior and manual/noSasquatch...
2. Where in TF are the speakers? I only see the two on the roller bar and MAYBE one on the dash - far right of the accessory rail.
I’m out. I’m getting a Subaru
The speakers are down in the trim under the IP. Right by where the footrest is located on the driver's side. Same on the passenger side. Didn't even think to take photos of that.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh man, that CG 4 Door is a thing of beauty, that is exactly how i'd want mine spec'd out, really hope ford makes that possible. hopefully we at least get a white top and silver grill option
exactly! I've had my heart set on Area 51 but this keeps pulling at me.
Sponsored