Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me know the schools that pay that much in salary, and if they are hiring. We’ve been teachers for 15 and don’t touch those numbers yet.
Both you and your wife aren't getting the median salary after 15 years?!?

Screenshot_20210306-195131.png
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't believe you have to feel sorry for a two income family bringing in what, 120k to 160k as a guess?!? And as teachers they get summer months off?
It was tongue in cheek lol

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My point is, stop complaining. It’s just the way economics works in modern times. Buy low sell high. Basics of supply and demand. So yes, if you have more money, you can afford more expensive things like high demand/low supply items. You can either get upset about it, or face the reality of the global market.

Don’t blame me if I join in the profit. I forget which successful businessman said this quote... “that makes me smart”.

And yes. It’s pretty crappy that as a teacher I have to have multiple side hustles to afford what a lot of people take for granted. But what can I say, the whole figuring out a way to make money thing is kinda fun and I will enjoy my bronco. The first nice car I’ve been able to afford ever and I’m 40.
Half the time I won’t even pay MSRP, let alone pay more of it. I value my money though.

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Both you and your wife aren't getting the median salary after 15 years?!?

Screenshot_20210306-195131.png
The new contract I signed this year puts me just under that mark, but that includes $5,000 extra per year for teaching after school clubs and classes. Which again is another side hustle. Actual salary from teaching is 56k.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So basically you can buy a 'used' FE for '95k'. Um, no.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are throttling down the 3060s so that the hash rate is half of what it is supposed to be for mining. This will help get them to their intended audience...gamers...not miners...I dont think they did the same for the 3070s, 3080s and 3090s.....but I wish they would.

I still think this guy will have a hard time with that sale....500 miles or less.....Someone paying 95k will have an issue with that.
I'd apologize for going off on a tangent with this thread, but it's devolving pretty quickly anyways...
Did you catch that the 'handicapped' 3060's aren't really handicapped at all? Nvidia severely limits the ability to mine Ethereum, and nearly every other coins mining hashrate is 100% unaffected by their driver. The market responded in kind by selling out of preorders on 3060's as well. *eyeroll*

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So your give him $1000 now, then he orders it, then... It arrives, then you pay the balance, he uses the money to pay off the truck and gets the title in a few weeks maybe, then he gives you the truck and the title. Then your register it and pay taxes (on the $95k to keep it legal). Seems totally legit to me. No chance of it going badly. Can someone hold my beer while I go bid?
I’ll hold your beer and even promise not to drink it too!! Go get it!!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THESE

ASSHOLES.

these are the same twatbags that bought up all the 3070's on release day when all I want to do is upgrade my rig I play Overwatch on.

....wankers.
got my 3070fe for $499 on release day. If I knew I could land another within the next six months I would sell it without hesitation.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Huh? Doesn’t apply? It’s the exact same scenario. There’s plenty of PS5’s you just might have to wait till next year to get it at MSRP.

Either way it’s not the 1st post like this and just follow the pathetic trend of buying in demand items in hopes of ripping people off. Why can’t you enjoy your life without having to try and make a profit off other people?
It's not ripping the person off if they are agreeing to pay the amount asked. I'm sure the buyer will be fully aware of what they're doing.

If no one bought the marked up [insert commodity] then this wouldn't be a thing. But people buy it. You have a choice.

If someone will pay. Someone will sell. Everyone has a price.

Plus, let's be serious. Someone willing to pay $95k for a Bronco is likely someone who isn't concerned about money. They're not being ripped off.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question. Just bc I'm curious. But someone recently turned me onto the idea that I can possibly flip my lease. Currently the gap of worth vs residual is about +$6-10k. Depending on what I could sell it for.

So I could buy my lease out and sell it for a profit.

What are your thoughts on that?

Do you think I should sell it for what it's being sold to me for? Even though someone out there is willing to pay more for it?