John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine for Pickup from 4Wp Richmond VA yesterday (10% Off), supposedly will be ready for pickup in 3 to 5 Business days.

The winch fit thing is a bit concerning, I really wasn't going to go with a Warn VR EVO to begin with (Personal preference, I just don't think they are a good value... If I want a chinese winch, It might as well be less expensive).
Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered mine for Pickup from 4Wp Richmond VA yesterday (10% Off), supposedly will be ready for pickup in 3 to 5 Business days.

The winch fit thing is a bit concerning, I really wasn't going to go with a Warn VR EVO to begin with (Personal preference, I just don't think they are a good value... If I want a chinese winch, It might as well be less expensive).
Seems the warn Evo and Superwinch SX may touch or rub, My plan is to stick some heavy duty velcro or something between them

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems the warn Evo and Superwinch SX may touch or rub, My plan is to stick some heavy duty velcro or something between them
Yeah, I'm going to go with a Smittybilt XRC Gen 3 that is on sale right now, and the sale ends today. So I guess if I can't make it fit, I'll put it on one of the Jeeps and get something else that will fit the Fab Fours/Bronco.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I'm going to go with a Smittybilt XRC Gen 3 that is on sale right now, and the sale ends today. So I guess if I can't make it fit, I'll put it on one of the Jeeps and get something else that will fit the Fab Fours/Bronco.
Good luck and let me know how that works!

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck and let me know how that works!
Thanks, I'll definitely report back here when I know, I'm also planning to put in some DOT Legal Fog Cubes, and already ordered those, so the last peice I need before I do the install is the Factory headlight switch with the fog button, If I can figure out which one is the right one :)

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Currently watching this thread, but my interest is more toward the winch. I am interested in the SuperWinch SX10, but I saw a guy do a review on it pertaining to free spooling, and it didnt look pretty. I would want the free spooling to be somewhat easy to pull out, but the review doesnt look that way.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, I'll definitely report back here when I know, I'm also planning to put in some DOT Legal Fog Cubes, and already ordered those, so the last peice I need before I do the install is the Factory headlight switch with the fog button, If I can figure out which one is the right one :)
I have got some SAE fogs from dynamic diodes on the way, Thankfully I have factory fog lights.

Currently watching this thread, but my interest is more toward the winch. I am interested in the SuperWinch SX10, but I saw a guy do a review on it pertaining to free spooling, and it didnt look pretty. I would want the free spooling to be somewhat easy to pull out, but the review doesnt look that way.
Oh? I am not aware, can you point me to that review?

OP
OP
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F-150, Fusion, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used SAE LEDs I had laying around the garage for our F150. They fit perfectly. Only gripe I have there is that the angle that the lights point if you just drill some holes and mount them to the front plate like I did, causes them to meet about 12 feet in front of the vehicle. I added some SS flat washers behind one side of each light and it rotated them out enough to be more effective.

As for the winch fit, I am actually working with FF now. They are looking in to what is going wrong as they have stated they used the standard winch mount measurements on their model and did not have the issues we are having. I have also directed them to review this thread because others have posted similar experiences. I will keep you all up to date.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used SAE LEDs I had laying around the garage for our F150. They fit perfectly. Only gripe I have there is that the angle that the lights point if you just drill some holes and mount them to the front plate like I did, causes them to meet about 12 feet in front of the vehicle. I added some SS flat washers behind one side of each light and it rotated them out enough to be more effective.

As for the winch fit, I am actually working with FF now. They are looking in to what is going wrong as they have stated they used the standard winch mount measurements on their model and did not have the issues we are having. I have also directed them to review this thread because others have posted similar experiences. I will keep you all up to date.
I was curious how yours were mounted because they look flush! Glad to know Fab Fours is looking into it! Looking forward to their response!

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh? I am not aware, can you point me to that review?
My bad, I just went back to find the video, and it wasn't SuperWinch, it was SmittyBilt that was horrible with free spooling.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F-150, Fusion, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE​

February 9, 2022

Dear Valued Customer:

This letter is to notify you of a PRODUCT RECALL on select models of the Pittsburgh Automotive Pneumatic Roller Seat sold by Harbor Freight Tools. Harbor Freight Tools is issuing this recall with the cooperation of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Pictures of the roller seat are shown below. The roller seats were sold between July 2014 and September 2021. Our records indicate that you purchased one or more of these items.

This recall is being conducted because in certain units, the connection between the seat and the seat post can break, posing a fall hazard to users. IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS ITEM, CHECK THE LIST BELOW TO SEE IF YOUR PRODUCT IS ONE OF THE AFFECTED UNITS AND IF SO, RETURN THE ROLLER SEAT(S) TO YOUR NEAREST HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS STORE FOR A CHOICE OF A REPLACEMENT ROLLER SEAT OR A REFUND IN THE FORM OF A HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS GIFT CARD (EVEN IF THERE IS NO APPARENT PROBLEM).

pnuematic_roller_seat_01.png

Affected roller seats have one of the following Item Number and UPC combinations:

Item Number:
UPC:
61896​
792363618960​
46319​
193175340764​
63456​
792363634564​

IF YOUR PRODUCT HAS ANY OTHER ITEM NUMBER/UPC COMBINATION OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RECALL. The Item Number and/or UPC is printed on the product warning label located on the topside of the tool storage tray above the wheels on the roller seat. You can also check the white label on the underside of the tool storage tray for the Product Registration Number CA-44417.

Sample label images on top and bottom of tool storage tray:

pnuematic_roller_seat_02.png

Close up of Item Number and UPC location:

pnuematic_roller_seat_03.png

Close Up of Product Registration Number on white label on underside of tool storage tray:

pnuematic_roller_seat_04.png

If you have questions or would like additional information, please call (800) 444-3353, email [email protected] or visit the safety recall page on our website, www.harborfreight.com. Directions to your nearest Harbor Freight Tools store may also be found on our website. If you do not live near one of Harbor Freight’s 1,200+ retail locations across the country, please contact our Harbor Freight Tools at [email protected] or by phone at (800) 444-3353 to request a pre-paid shipping label and instructions to return your roller seat by mail.

We regret this inconvenience but our concern for your safety is paramount. We value your business and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Harbor Freight Tools
Thanks for the info! I'll check mine after work today.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered mine from 4WP on Friday and it’s on its way. Not sure how much stock they have but I’d give them a call and see
Got mine ordered! Good thing I called. Mine would have shipped from Denver, where there are zero, but with the call, its coming from texas. Will be here in 3-4 days, winch is waiting on it! Thanks for your post, bumper looks great!

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine ordered! Good thing I called. Mine would have shipped from Denver, where there are zero, but with the call, its coming from texas. Will be here in 3-4 days, winch is waiting on it! Thanks for your post, bumper looks great!
That’s interesting! Mine is coming from California! I ordered with the pre runner bar and my winch just came in today.
Sponsored

Last edited: