Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am concerned with the weight causing it to nose dive under breaking. Or change the sitting posture with the extra weight. ARB bumper and winch on my 4R was horrible until adding different shocks.
I haven’t noticed any extra nose dive thus far.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you get this bumper without the winch?
First I dont need/want a winch, and Second, aesthetically it looks so much better than any other bumper I've seen including Ford's modular bumper.
do they make a matching bumper for the back too?
Warn doesn’t make a version without a winch mount- after all, they are first and foremost a winch company.
If you are interested in a bumper without a winch mount, check out the ARB. It’s the best looking one I have seen so far.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How does the bumper impact the approach angle?
Doesn’t seem to. On Wed when I’m off I can try and get some actual numbers for you.

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what about the center black box that is locted in lower center of the stock bumper? isnt that thing supposed to be a radar or something for collision avoidance? did you move that somewhere else? or do models lower than the outer banks trim / lux or high package not have anything behind that box?
My Big Bend has the mid package, not the lux, and therefore doesn’t have the adaptive cruise control. The stock bumper had a dummy plastic plate but no sensor so I didn’t lose any functionality (other than the fog lights until I come up with a solution.)

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is all good news to me, I have the exact same set up and my bumper I ordered almost two months ago from 4 wheel parts just came in today, so cant wait to installed it , but still waiting on my Badlands that should be showing up to the dealership anytime now.
Thanks for your feedback of this bumper.
I was in the same boat. I bought the bumper and winch a good two months before my Bronco actually arrived after the MIC delay. My wife was getting tired of looking at it at the end of the driveway….

Sponsored

CarryOn

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-350, 2014 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice job, OP!

I just installed the exact same set-up on my Base 4-Door with SAS, except I have the bull bar on the bumper as well. With my crap scale the bumper was 110 lbs and winch another 70 or so if I’m remembering correctly. Definitely a hunk of weight on the end, but it doesn’t look as bad in person as it does in pics IMO. Some have called it a bench, I call it a nice spot to stand to check fluids! ha

I installed by myself as well. I set it on an adjustable height stool and slid it right into place. More hands would have been nice though.

I measured from the ground to bottom center of the fender, before and after install. Before, with the stock plastic bumper and stock plastic skid plate, which weigh less than 30 lbs, it was 38 3/4”. After install and addition of metal skid plates, it dropped 1/2” to 38 1/4“.

Since the base came with the plastic skids, I had to cut off the old tow hooks (mount stayed) to get the Ford metal skid plate I ordered to fit up tight to the mount. Otherwise, the front lip of the front metal skid hit those tow hooks, which are worthless with this bumper installed. The skid plate did have to be trimmed, as the Warn instructions read, to clear a few bolts. The plastic one would not have needed the trimming. I hadn’t seen anyone else mentioning this before, but maybe no one has tried it either. I’m waiting to get a near empty fuel tank to install the gas tank skid plate.

The bumper is built very stout, and I’ll be looking for some sort of lift for the front end now.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry this was taken in the dark- I’m a nurse and I work12hr shifts and it’s dark when I get home this time of year. I can take some more photos on Wed when I’m off.

0E1E12B0-2F71-4E2C-A6EB-A4C4914B5316.jpeg

4DE5CE8F-7DD2-477B-9B11-D2D39249F47F.jpeg

BFC51E9E-98C2-4B06-B985-8BA10F1894FD.jpeg
It sounds like you have real work to do - thank you for the Picts - the bumper package looks pretty clean - now I am even more torn between that and the Ford Performance winch package. 🤔

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice job, OP!

I just installed the exact same set-up on my Base 4-Door with SAS, except I have the bull bar on the bumper as well. With my crap scale the bumper was 110 lbs and winch another 70 or so if I’m remembering correctly. Definitely a hunk of weight on the end, but it doesn’t look as bad in person as it does in pics IMO. Some have called it a bench, I call it a nice spot to stand to check fluids! ha

I installed by myself as well. I set it on an adjustable height stool and slid it right into place. More hands would have been nice though.

I measured from the ground to bottom center of the fender, before and after install. Before, with the stock plastic bumper and stock plastic skid plate, which weigh less than 30 lbs, it was 38 3/4”. After install and addition of metal skid plates, it dropped 1/2” to 38 1/4“.

Since the base came with the plastic skids, I had to cut off the old tow hooks (mount stayed) to get the Ford metal skid plate I ordered to fit up tight to the mount. Otherwise, the front lip of the front metal skid hit those tow hooks, which are worthless with this bumper installed. The skid plate did have to be trimmed, as the Warn instructions read, to clear a few bolts. The plastic one would not have needed the trimming. I hadn’t seen anyone else mentioning this before, but maybe no one has tried it either. I’m waiting to get a near empty fuel tank to install the gas tank skid plate.

The bumper is built very stout, and I’ll be looking for some sort of lift for the front end now.
I’m happy to hear you thought ahead and took some measurements to see what effect the weight had on the ride height. Half an inch isn’t too bad, and will work out well if I do the 1in front lift and get half an inch higher than stock. I was kicking myself for not taking some measurements but feel better knowing someone else with the SAS and same bumper and winch set up took some measurements. Thanks for sharing that.
I have the stock plastic skid plate on for now, but am planning on either picking up the ARB kit or fabricating some with aluminum and some TIG help from my dad. The lack of adequate skid plates on the Sasquatch was one thing I think Ford dropped the ball on with the package- especially the lack of protection for the fuel tank.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Big Bend has the mid package, not the lux, and therefore doesn’t have the adaptive cruise control. The stock bumper had a dummy plastic plate but no sensor so I didn’t lose any functionality (other than the fog lights until I come up with a solution.)
Thanks!

I ordered a BD with Mid Package. I wonder if that black box is a dummy on that model? I would like to relocate the license plate there or perhaps consider a winch too!

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks!

I ordered a BD with Mid Package. I wonder if that black box is a dummy on that model? I would like to relocate the license plate there or perhaps consider a winch too!
If I remember correctly, only the lux package has the adaptive cruise control. So a mid BD with that plate should be a dummy.

Sponsored

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This looks like something that I would like to have. I have Badlands with the lux package. How does this affect front camera and road assist sensors?

benratt

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '71, '79, '94 '96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone installed this bumper with the adaptive cruise control relocation kit for the lux package? Several people sell them, Addictive Desert Designs has one.

Quick

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looking into this bumper myself - would it be possible to get a full side profile shot of the whole truck? Would like to see how this looks proportionally.

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking into this bumper myself - would it be possible to get a full side profile shot of the whole truck? Would like to see how this looks proportionally.
I did it on mine....

Bumper 1.jpg

Bumper 2.jpg

Bumper 3.jpg

Bumper 4.jpg

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

9D457867-C666-486F-93BA-CE1DE17034BA.jpeg
Sponsored