Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may be a new one, at least for me. My dealer has thus far agreed to MSRP, for my original Badlands order, and for my converted Raptor.
I got a call from them today offering to "expedite" the manufacturing of said Bronco Raptor.
No mention of Ford removing navigation from all Bronco's, no mention of Ford removing the Raptor sticker. No mention of delays, changes, anything.
Just that they could choose one person to get their Bronco Raptor sooner, for just a small $5000 fee. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
This, for at least in my own mind, fortifies my earlier opinion that Ford is letting the dealer select the order in which the GT Raptors are built and shipped. Obviously that's just my opinion and has no actual evidence.
I will call them sometime tomorrow when I have time with the good news that I don't mind waiting, I, just like 90% of people on this forum, have already waited over a year since ordering, another month or two isn't gonna kill me. I'm sure they will be disappointed.
And in all honesty, I am rather doubtful that I will ever get a Bronco, let alone a Raptor. Dealers are pulling some crazy BS lately. Heck, today is the first uninitiated contact my dealer has made to me in the last 2 years outside of the very first "We got your order" email. So at least that's some improvement.
Anyway, hadn't seen anyone post anything like this so I thought some people might find it interesting.
🍻
Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

During that call you might also want to share the good news that you are moving your order to a better dealership.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps Ford is giving dealers a priority Raptor order just like they did last year with the Bronco.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's sad really that someone would try to take advantage of someone else like that. Unfortunately, you're stuck having to deal with them but if I was you, I would never deal with them again after you take delivery.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may be a new one, at least for me. My dealer has thus far agreed to MSRP, for my original Badlands order, and for my converted Raptor.
I got a call from them today offering to "expedite" the manufacturing of said Bronco Raptor.
No mention of Ford removing navigation from all Bronco's, no mention of Ford removing the Raptor sticker. No mention of delays, changes, anything.
Just that they could choose one person to get their Bronco Raptor sooner, for just a small $5000 fee. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
This, for at least in my own mind, fortifies my earlier opinion that Ford is letting the dealer select the order in which the GT Raptors are built and shipped. Obviously that's just my opinion and has no actual evidence.
I will call them sometime tomorrow when I have time with the good news that I don't mind waiting, I, just like 90% of people on this forum, have already waited over a year since ordering, another month or two isn't gonna kill me. I'm sure they will be disappointed.
And in all honesty, I am rather doubtful that I will ever get a Bronco, let alone a Raptor. Dealers are pulling some crazy BS lately. Heck, today is the first uninitiated contact my dealer has made to me in the last 2 years outside of the very first "We got your order" email. So at least that's some improvement.
Anyway, hadn't seen anyone post anything like this so I thought some people might find it interesting.
🍻
The dealer probably found out it was going to be built anyway (order was 'previewed' or has a VIN) and thought they could capitalize on that information.
Sponsored