Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So then why didnā€™t you just say that. Sound like bs to me. šŸ˜’ Good luck with this vendor
Sad that you disparage a well know B6G sponsor simply because you are ignorant. :mad:
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BTW. For those of you who placed an order. THANK YOU for the business. I'm sorry if I didn't get a chance to respond back to those who did order. I've been getting slammed with private messages and i'm doing my best to answer everybody right away (afterall, it's one thing we're known for are the immediate responses).

So again, thanks for the orders and the business. And please be sure to share your photos with the Bronco6G crowd!

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you think we're some fly by night company? Is that it?

1635475863515.png
Sad that you disparage a well know B6G sponsor simply because you are ignorant. :mad:
Hereā€™s the deal. I asked a simple question, whatā€™s the price? 4x4TruckLEDs.com couldā€™ve given a straight forward answer from the get go but chose to just say ā€œcause we canā€™tā€ That lead me to believe that heā€™s hiding something. Was I ignorant of the real reason, sure, everyone was until someone posted it. The way he handled a simple question gives me every right to disparage a ā€œwell known sponsorā€ who just joined last month. And it also gives me the right to question the validity of the explanation since 4x4TruckLEDs.com couldnā€™t explain it himself. You all can buy from whomever you wish, but for me, Iā€™ll gladly spend my money somewhere else.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hereā€™s the deal. I asked a simple question, whatā€™s the price? 4x4TruckLEDs.com couldā€™ve given a straight forward answer from the get go but chose to just say ā€œcause we canā€™tā€ That lead me to believe that heā€™s hiding something. Was I ignorant of the real reason, sure, everyone was until someone posted it. The way he handled a simple question gives me every right to disparage a ā€œwell known sponsorā€ who just joined last month. And it also gives me the right to question the validity of the explanation since 4x4TruckLEDs.com couldnā€™t explain it himself. You all can buy from whomever you wish, but for me, Iā€™ll gladly spend my money somewhere else.
And we welcome your choice to purchase anywhere you choose. We're not new-comers. Maybe new to this page but if you check on any of the F150 groups, we're VERY well known. For the quality of products we carry, to our customer service, and our insane shipping. Not to mention how we usually have everything in stock (with the exception of some items which keep selling out).

So I'm sorry you were not happy with my answer. I cannot disclose the price on this public venue. As I said you are welcome to message me but you chose not to. Sorry we couldn't help answer your question in this public forum post. Wishing you nothing but the best with your Bronco. If you ever need help, we're always here.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adam stated you simply needed to PM him for the information. That was clearly too much work for you, so you decided to disparage him instead. GTFO here with that attitude! :mad:

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adam stated you simply needed to PM him for the information. That was clearly too much work for you, so you decided to disparage him instead. GTFO here with that attitude! :mad:
Easy there. He's not from the tri-state area, I don't think he's gonna understand/appreciate your comments. Now me... Exit 149 baby for 5 1/2 years! So I get it :) (Now back on Long Island where I originally grew up).

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easy there. He's not from the tri-state area, I don't think he's gonna understand/appreciate your comments. Now me... Exit 149 baby for 5 1/2 years! So I get it :) (Now back on Long Island where I originally grew up).
LOL, sorry. I'm a Pennsylvania boy and used to be kind. Exit 161 for over 15 years has made me cranky. :p

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL, sorry. I'm a Pennsylvania boy and used to be kind. Exit 161 for over 15 years has made me cranky. :p
161 sounds like that's up by Paramus area??? I tell ya I miss the food in NJ.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine last nightā€¦great deal if you can figure out how to start a private chat šŸ˜…

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pmed
OrdereD
Got my window sticker today so Iā€™ll post up pics sooner than later.

Thanks for the great deal!!

Sponsored

ThrvinBronco

First Edition
First Name
JASON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco , 2019 f250, 2014 f350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I bet your fun to party with. šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sent a PM. Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the orders folks. The flash sale has come to an end. Everybody who got an order in, should have already received a shipping confirmation email. So thanks again.

Be sure to post photos of your gear when you get it and of course, when you install it.

If you missed out on this sale, just keep checking Bronco6G.com as we'll routinely put up some nice promotions on here.

Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch Light Kit 1635529884417
Sponsored