First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey All, I love my Bronco and was disappointed to find rust below the A pillar in it. I decided to look around and found other people with similar issues. Reading 40+ pages and talking to people I have found the cause that makes the most sense to me. I am not guaranteeing that this is the problem and would like input.

I would also like input on solutions if this is the problem. There seems to be no ideal one, but just wanted to put this out there.

Behold, my amateur graphic.

Leak.png
Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang. This is what I will miss about my TJ. Everything had been figured out. You were only a quick Google search away from a solution and guide on how to do it.

Not sure about the solution but thank you for posting this. Very interesting

OP
OP

Arealhuman

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dang. This is what I will miss about my TJ. Everything had been figured out. You were only a quick Google search away from a solution and guide on how to do it.

Not sure about the solution but thank you for posting this. Very interesting
Yeah that's a bit of my frustration, even if everybody figures it out tomorrow there won't be a solution on the market for 6 months. I knew what I was getting into though but regardless when you spend $64,000 on a car you are a little bummed regardless.

Which is why I'm like damn do I just get weather stripping and slapping on there for the winter where I won't be taking the roof off anyway

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey All, I love my Bronco and was disappointed to find rust below the A pillar in it. I decided to look around and found other people with similar issues. Reading 40+ pages and talking to people I have found the cause that makes the most sense to me. I am not guaranteeing that this is the problem and would like input.

I would also like input on solutions if this is the problem. There seems to be no ideal one, but just wanted to put this out there.

Ford Bronco A Pillar Leak Summary (Solutions?) Leak
Make sure Ford knows the issue. Engineers can't fix it, if they don't know about it.

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco A Pillar Leak Summary (Solutions?) Leak
Just got my 2 dr with MIC 2 and woke up this morning to the same problem.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good detective work. How bout making the drain hole bigger? Is that feasible? Or a second drain hole? Seems like water is not draining fast enough which allows it to be deep enough to pour over the side in a turn.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs