Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congratulations! I've been following your story in your build week group. Glad your Bronco was located. It's a Festivus Miracle!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

What a wonderful holiday tradition...

giphy.gif
Sponsored

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats. Shame they lost track of it, but kudos to you for finding it. Merry Christmas!!!

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, that is a great story. Enjoy your new truck, and Merry Christmas!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco A Random Post and a Christmas Miracle - My Bronco Was Located Thanks to Bronco6G giphy

What a wonderful holiday tradition...

Ford Bronco A Random Post and a Christmas Miracle - My Bronco Was Located Thanks to Bronco6G giphy
Festivus starts tomorrow! Get out the pole, prepare your List of Grievances, and train for the Feats of Strength! Happy Festivus!

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats! Always good to see another Okie get their wheels! Especially one in #clubcarbgrey ;)

Sponsored

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A quick little backstory:

My 2022 Wildtrak was bulit in September, put on a short chip hold, then sat at MAP for 7 weeks until it finally shipped. Before the railcar actually left MAP, it was put in "bad order" status (needed repair) and sat an additional week. The railcar then proceeded on its journey to its final destination in OKC and I tracked it the entire week. Imagine my surprise when the train arrived on 12/5 and my dealer called everyday for a week to be told that my Bronco hadn't shown up, they didn't have it at the railyard.

Over the next two weeks, my dealer and I made multiple calls to Ford, only to be told the Bronco was in OKC. OKC said no it wasn't. Did the Bronco get unloaded from that bad order railcar and not documented where it was at? I was stuck waiting and wondering. I was finally able to get Ford to open up a VDIR case last Thursday to try to track it down. Monday morning I called and there were no updates to the case. I was disappointed that it wasn't likely I was getting my Bronco before Christmas and might not even get my 2022 until 2023.

Monday afternoon, my husband ran across a "suggested post" on Facebook from B6G (he's not a member). Out of curiousity, he clicked on it and read it only to be amazed that the person that wrote the post was referencing the railyard in OKC. As he read through the post about a Bronco that was just sitting there out of place, he started wondering if it could possibly be mine. After alerting me to the post, I was able to compare my specs to the picture of a Bronco just sitting in a parking lot. Everything matched up, including a half pulled off sticker on the modular bumper. Lots of enlarging determined that the numbers on the sticker matched the numbers on the assembly line pic that Ford emailed me. I immediately messaged my dealer that I thought this was my missing Bronco.

Yesterday morning, my dealer called the rail/transport company again and after some investigation, my Bronco was found parked in a completely different location than where it was supposed to be in OKC. My dealer immediately sent someone to go get it.

If it hadn't been for the post below, we'd likely still be wondering where my Bronco was. Crazy coincidence or divine intervention, my Bronco is here before Christmas thanks to @rsissom918 and B6G. Guess I should call Ford today and cancel my case because B6G solved it for them.

Link to helpful post: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ned-by-a-short-line-railroad-conductor.61635/

are you out cruising around in the 5 degree temps today?

OP
OP
outnumbered

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Always good to see another Okie get their wheels! Especially one in #clubcarbgrey ;)
I love the color, glad I stuck with it!
are you out cruising around in the 5 degree temps today?
Only 3 up here in Northern OK šŸ˜‚! I was out some, but the Bronco spent most of the day getting tint and lights for the modular bumper while I was at work. Now Iā€™m hibernatingā€¦too cold for this summer girl!

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome story with a happy ending.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well crap, my driver side window regulator broke today, guess it didnā€™t like 2 degrees. It was a tuff drive home!

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A quick little backstory:

My 2022 Wildtrak was bulit in September, put on a short chip hold, then sat at MAP for 7 weeks until it finally shipped. Before the railcar actually left MAP, it was put in "bad order" status (needed repair) and sat an additional week. The railcar then proceeded on its journey to its final destination in OKC and I tracked it the entire week. Imagine my surprise when the train arrived on 12/5 and my dealer called everyday for a week to be told that my Bronco hadn't shown up, they didn't have it at the railyard.

Over the next two weeks, my dealer and I made multiple calls to Ford, only to be told the Bronco was in OKC. OKC said no it wasn't. Did the Bronco get unloaded from that bad order railcar and not documented where it was at? I was stuck waiting and wondering. I was finally able to get Ford to open up a VDIR case last Thursday to try to track it down. Monday morning I called and there were no updates to the case. I was disappointed that it wasn't likely I was getting my Bronco before Christmas and might not even get my 2022 until 2023.

Monday afternoon, my husband ran across a "suggested post" on Facebook from B6G (he's not a member). Out of curiousity, he clicked on it and read it only to be amazed that the person that wrote the post was referencing the railyard in OKC. As he read through the post about a Bronco that was just sitting there out of place, he started wondering if it could possibly be mine. After alerting me to the post, I was able to compare my specs to the picture of a Bronco just sitting in a parking lot. Everything matched up, including a half pulled off sticker on the modular bumper. Lots of enlarging determined that the numbers on the sticker matched the numbers on the assembly line pic that Ford emailed me. I immediately messaged my dealer that I thought this was my missing Bronco.

Yesterday morning, my dealer called the rail/transport company again and after some investigation, my Bronco was found parked in a completely different location than where it was supposed to be in OKC. My dealer immediately sent someone to go get it.

If it hadn't been for the post below, we'd likely still be wondering where my Bronco was. Crazy coincidence or divine intervention, my Bronco is here before Christmas thanks to @rsissom918 and B6G. Guess I should call Ford today and cancel my case because B6G solved it for them.

Link to helpful post: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ned-by-a-short-line-railroad-conductor.61635/

Congrats! What's your build? Love the look!

Sponsored
OP
OP
outnumbered

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well crap, my driver side window regulator broke today, guess it didnā€™t like 2 degrees. It was a tuff drive home!
To be fair to your Bronco, I don't like 2 degrees either! That sucks though, hopefully you can get it fixed quickly.

OP
OP
outnumbered

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! What's your build? Love the look!
Carbonized gray Wildtrak, hard top, modular bumper, lux package, leather seats, tow package. It took 563 days to get but I wasn't going to compromise on my choices.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has been a journey for you, for sure. It would make an excellent lifetime movieā€¦with some creative licensing. Factory ships bronco. Bronco is lost. Girl really wants the bronco as her Christmas gift, because her dad used to have one on the Christmas tree farm she grew up on. Train conductors post helps find girls bronco just in time for Christmas. Boy and girl fall in love šŸ¤£šŸ„°.

Following along on your journey in our build week group has been entertaining, for sureā€¦.some good ways, some bad ways. But, glad it had a happy ending and I can say, ā€œI knew her before her lifetime movie!ā€<ā€”ā€”half joking/half not. It really is a great plot! šŸ¤”

OP
OP
outnumbered

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This has been a journey for you, for sure. It would make an excellent lifetime movieā€¦with some creative licensing. Factory ships bronco. Bronco is lost. Girl really wants the bronco as her Christmas gift, because her dad used to have one on the Christmas tree farm she grew up on. Train conductors post helps find girls bronco just in time for Christmas. Boy and girl fall in love šŸ¤£šŸ„°.

Following along on your journey in our build week group has been entertaining, for sureā€¦.some good ways, some bad ways. But, glad it had a happy ending and I can say, ā€œI knew her before her lifetime movie!ā€<ā€”ā€”half joking/half not. It really is a great plot! šŸ¤”
It would be like the plot of every Hallmark/Lifetime movie except itā€™s not a small town girl and a boy, itā€™s a car. šŸ˜‚

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Such a great community, congratulations on your early Christmas present!
Sponsored