First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am really not sure why, but even though I have lived all my adult life in WI, I have never been to Tigerton before yesterday. A fella named Mike I met in Mole Lake recently (who has a badass 2dr basesquatch) stopped by my shop to pick up some 6gen parts I had as takeoffs, and mentioned he was going to Tigerton this weekend. Realizing I had no plans, I decided it would be a perfect opportunity for me to check it out.

I wasn't prepared to camp, and I was expected home Sunday anyway, so I made a day trip out of it. Tigerton is great for a day trip! It's not a huge property (600 acres I believe?), but the terrain has such cool features that you can easily spend a solid day exploring There is camping there as well, but be sure to reserve a spot...they fill up fast.

On the early AM drive up the skies were getting darker and darker the closer I got, and by the time I was within a half hour it was a torrential downpour! I figured "well that's why I have a winch!". Turned out I didn't need to winch at all, Tigerton is NOT all about mud! Sure If you like to mud bog, there's plenty of mud holes, but there's always a high spot close enough if you don't wana get in too deep.

I found Mike at his campsite, and his weather app said rain not supposed to let up for another 2hrs...well we aren't just gonna sit here are we? Neither of us wanted to get soaked airing down, so we headed out on the trails at full street pressure just to have a look around and do some "easier stuff". Considering full air pressure and full downpour weather the Broncos did AWESOME! Neither of us got stuck, and we covered about half of the property, taking note of some obstacles we were gonna try after the weather cleared...which it did!

We hooked up w/2 other Broncos, a 4dr Badsquatch, and, a 4dr Big Bend. Get this...the 4dr Big Bend was a 7MT! Mine is a 7MT, and so is Mike's...4dr Badsquatch was the only AT! Whether you are new to offroading or a veteran Tigerton is a place you gotta wheel at least once if you live around here!

20230923_165956.jpg

20230923_165801.jpg

20230923_165847.jpg

20230923_153524.jpg

20230923_135144.jpg

20230923_124224.jpg
Sponsored

xim

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Almost forgot...best part of the park IMO...Boulder Bridge! Don't skip this one if you go...it's not hard, but fun!

I am really not sure why, but even though I have lived all my adult life in WI, I have never been to Tigerton before yesterday. A fella named Mike I met in Mole Lake recently (who has a badass 2dr basesquatch) stopped by my shop to pick up some 6gen parts I had as takeoffs, and mentioned he was going to Tigerton this weekend. Realizing I had no plans, I decided it would be a perfect opportunity for me to check it out.

I wasn't prepared to camp, and I was expected home Sunday anyway, so I made a day trip out of it. Tigerton is great for a day trip! It's not a huge property (600 acres I believe?), but the terrain has such cool features that you can easily spend a solid day exploring There is camping there as well, but be sure to reserve a spot...they fill up fast.

On the early AM drive up the skies were getting darker and darker the closer I got, and by the time I was within a half hour it was a torrential downpour! I figured "well that's why I have a winch!". Turned out I didn't need to winch at all, Tigerton is NOT all about mud! Sure If you like to mud bog, there's plenty of mud holes, but there's always a high spot close enough if you don't wana get in too deep.

I found Mike at his campsite, and his weather app said rain not supposed to let up for another 2hrs...well we aren't just gonna sit here are we? Neither of us wanted to get soaked airing down, so we headed out on the trails at full street pressure just to have a look around and do some "easier stuff". Considering full air pressure and full downpour weather the Broncos did AWESOME! Neither of us got stuck, and we covered about half of the property, taking note of some obstacles we were gonna try after the weather cleared...which it did!

We hooked up w/2 other Broncos, a 4dr Badsquatch, and, a 4dr Big Bend. Get this...the 4dr Big Bend was a 7MT! Mine is a 7MT, and so is Mike's...4dr Badsquatch was the only AT! Whether you are new to offroading or a veteran Tigerton is a place you gotta wheel at least once if you live around here!

20230923_165956.jpg

20230923_165801.jpg

20230923_165847.jpg

20230923_153524.jpg

20230923_135144.jpg

20230923_124224.jpg

I keep hoping to make it up there, damn life getting in the way of fun rn. Nice pics! Happy to see more Broncos going there lately!

91tii

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, BMW E30
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a great time, and awesome fall colors too! I made my first trip to Tigerton a few weeks ago, I agree with it being totally worth the trip! Already thinking about the next time.

Ford Bronco A "soupy" 1st day of fall in Tigerton, WI 372158068_1024468152312901_6944824001774879357_n

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still need to venture up there. Been so busy lately.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The leaves are just starting to look great now near Wausau. Great videos, thanks for posting. Hopefully I’ll get a chance next year to stop by!

Ford Bronco A "soupy" 1st day of fall in Tigerton, WI IMG_6728

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bmadda is that an everglades snorkel I see on your friend Mike's yellow 2 door? :D

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like you had a blast.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I L-U-V watching peeps wheel with Manuel Thee Tranny!!!

Sponsored

91tii

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, BMW E30
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We hooked up w/2 other Broncos, a 4dr Badsquatch, and, a 4dr Big Bend. Get this...the 4dr Big Bend was a 7MT! Mine is a 7MT, and so is Mike's...4dr Badsquatch was the only AT!
Forgot to make the obligatory comment in my last post, my 4dr Badlands is a 7mt too!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice write up & vid's. Looks like no shortage of fall colors out there.

Thanks for sharing 🤠

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome I have lived my entire life in WI as well grew up in Merrill. But I have also never been to Tigerton for wheeling I have to go sometime. Great pics and vids

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmm, now I want to check out Tigerton too, lol. Maybe next year.
Sponsored