First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone had issues with their AC blowing warm air when set on low temp? My black diamond is 1 month old and started blowing warm air a couple of days ago. Sometimes it would blow cold and then go to warm but now it’s just warm. Called 4 dealers and everyone said it would need to be there for at least 3-4 days with no loan car available.
Sponsored

EcoBco

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly question because I have done it before. Is the actual A/C button pressed? You can set the temperature to low and not have the A/C system on

TXAG08Bronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Silly question because I have done it before. Is the actual A/C button pressed? You can set the temperature to low and not have the A/C system on
I was thinking the same thing. I'd check this to be sure.

OP
OP

Stevenhtx

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve made that mistake before myself so that was the first thing I checked.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you start it does it run cold initially then start blowing warm? I had an issue where my ac on my 2019 Ranger was going cold to hot. I popped the hood and could see frost on the lines like I had a leak. Took to ford, they claim they couldn’t find a leak - never happened again. Other people have had similar problems with rangers and I assume it is similar or same equipment.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone had issues with their AC blowing warm air when set on low temp? My black diamond is 1 month old and started blowing warm air a couple of days ago. Sometimes it would blow cold and then go to warm but now it’s just warm. Called 4 dealers and everyone said it would need to be there for at least 3-4 days with no loan car available.
Hi Steven, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco air conditioning concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

OP
OP

Stevenhtx

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This first started happening Sunday. Monday and Tuesday it would start cold and then after a few minutes of driving turn to warm. Since Wednesday it won’t start cold at all

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any update?

currently sitting in my air (been driving around for 45mins) and the AC is set on 66 and it feels like its blowing 77, (Not even a tad cold, completely hot air) yes the A/C button is on/lit up

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am having the same issue. Have to set it to low to get any "cool" air at all. Anything over the "low" temperature feels warm.

OP
OP

Stevenhtx

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had to drop my bronco off at a ford dealership for a week and half to get fixed. A hose had to be replaced.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any update?

currently sitting in my air (been driving around for 45mins) and the AC is set on 66 and it feels like its blowing 77, (Not even a tad cold, completely hot air) yes the A/C button is on/lit up
Hey there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concern on my end.

Shodax

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just ran into this issue for the 1st time yesterday. I only have 11K miles and it just was inspected by Ford for an oil change and 10K mile / 120 point inspection... But yesterday when I got in the car it was blowing hot air, took 5 mins to start blowing cold.

Then when I was driving back home the AC would only work on the "LOW" setting. Anything 60 degrees or higher would blow HOT... Then temps started to rise. The highest they got were 198 Oil and 210 Trans. The Trans temps were jumping 2 degrees every minute right before I got home and shut it down.

I'm worried this issue goes beyond the AC. But I never saw an engine light or any alert pop up... But it wasn't running right at all.
Sponsored