First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my Bronco badlands in December and started noticing the same issue my AC was not working properly and decided to ignore it for a while now the only way I can get cold air is in Lo temp if I move it to 62 all I get is basically a heater.
Honestly I am getting disappointed with all the quality issues this Bronco has had. To start it was missing a plastic cover near the rear Door, starting to get paint to bubble up due to rust inside the paint and now the AC. This car has less than 4 months with me. Waiting so long for it and all this issues is making me question getting it. I do love driving it and how it looks but Fordā€™s Quality does not seem to be a priority for them.
Hi Valerie. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.
Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my Bronco badlands in December and started noticing the same issue my AC was not working properly and decided to ignore it for a while now the only way I can get cold air is in Lo temp if I move it to 62 all I get is basically a heater.
Honestly I am getting disappointed with all the quality issues this Bronco has had. To start it was missing a plastic cover near the rear Door, starting to get paint to bubble up due to rust inside the paint and now the AC. This car has less than 4 months with me. Waiting so long for it and all this issues is making me question getting it. I do love driving it and how it looks but Fordā€™s Quality does not seem to be a priority for them.
I'm having the exact same issue. The A/C works only on the Lo temperature setting or on MAX A/C. Any manipulation of the temperature past Lo just blows hot air. @Ford Motor Company please help, thanks.

Amyjones2

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm having the exact same issue. The A/C works only on the Lo temperature setting or on MAX A/C. Any manipulation of the temperature past Lo just blows hot air. @Ford Motor Company please help, thanks.
Iā€™m having this issue as well and the dealership said itā€™s normal! Has anyone found out what the issue is and how to fix it? I told them Iā€™m not the only one having an issue so clearly Ford needs to come up with a fix.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™m having this issue as well and the dealership said itā€™s normal! Has anyone found out what the issue is and how to fix it? I told them Iā€™m not the only one having an issue so clearly Ford needs to come up with a fix.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope these don't suffer from the same AC issues (evaporator) that plague the S550 Mustangs....

Sponsored

5 Oh

Outer Banks
First Name
Ceasar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Add me to the list. A/C went out on Sunday on my 2023 OBX with 10k miles. My local dealer advised the evaporator went out and the replacement part is hopefully about a week or so out. They gave me a loaner which was nice but what got me was when they said i need to come back in 20 days to redo the loaner paperwork. So a few weeks without my Bronco and the job itself is a bear. Just thinking of the removal of my dash, seat and anything else in the way has me stressed. I did not expect to have to go through a major repair after only driving it 3-4 months after waiting on the delayed factory order.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Add me to the list. A/C went out on Sunday on my 2023 OBX with 10k miles. My local dealer advised the evaporator went out and the replacement part is hopefully about a week or so out. They gave me a loaner which was nice but what got me was when they said i need to come back in 20 days to redo the loaner paperwork. So a few weeks without my Bronco and the job itself is a bear. Just thinking of the removal of my dash, seat and anything else in the way has me stressed. I did not expect to have to go through a major repair after only driving it 3-4 months after waiting on the delayed factory order.
Ugh our just started acting up on our way to bronco super celebration. April 18. Started going warm then super cold. I really dislike the thought of them having to take the dash apart.

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interesting story. Any update?
Sponsored