Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys,

If i didnt order my bronco with tubular steps or the sunrider soft-top, is there a way for the dealer to add it to the bill of sale and order it before i take possession or do I just buy it outright?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys,

If i didnt order my bronco with tubular steps or the sunrider soft-top, is there a way for the dealer to add it to the bill of sale and order it before i take possession or do I just buy it outright?
I’ve ordered a couple accessories already (and picked some of them up) before getting my Bronco. It’s just like any other accessory really. Only thing I’d suggest doing is shopping around; you can likely find what you’re after cheaper at another dealership if you do some homework on the Internet.

For reference, I’ve already gotten my sliding storage organizer and my wheel locks.

OP
OP
antman92

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ahhh ok, thanks for the quick response - really all im after is the tubular side steps and https://accessories.ford.com/soft-top-asy-vm2dz-54501c24-a.html#2021/Bronco which i do not believe is available on the canadian site?
I would suggest contacting your local Ford dealership’s parts department. If you have a part number, they can at least look it up. I’d be surprised if you couldn’t get it, however it might be back ordered. My wheel locks were on “back order” with an ETA of mid-August; they came in today, so take it with a grain of salt.

Good luck!

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What the OP is asking, I believe, is whether they can simply finance these accessories with the vehicle, regardless of whether they will come with it. I believe the answer is yes, so long as their purchase is negotiated prior to completing the transaction on the Bronco.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the OP is asking, I believe, is whether they can simply finance these accessories with the vehicle, regardless of whether they will come with it. I believe the answer is yes, so long as their purchase is negotiated prior to completing the transaction on the Bronco.
Ah, if that’s the case, I believe you’re right. It would be like a dealership-installed accessory or something. I don’t foresee that being an issue. They usually encourage the extended warranty and all that other stuff during the purchase for the same reason - So you can roll it up into your financing.

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Another suggestion, might as well save yourself the interest and use those Ford Pass points you get to pay for part of it?
Sponsored