Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
After I ordered the rear cargo mat on the Ford accessories website and the website said “processing” for two months before I went to the dealership and found that the cargo mat had been sitting there for who knows how long, I started shopping around and have been so pleased that I wanted to share and maybe help you all save a little dough and headache at the same time.

The Ford Accessories website isn’t the best route for ordering accessories. Everything is at full price there and it takes weeks or even months to receive the accessories.

Instead, plug the part number into the Google machine and see which dealer is offering the best price. Levittown Ford usually pops up first on Google, but I’ve found that Sunrise Ford usually has the lowest price.

The accessories I’ve ordered and received so far:

Tailgate table (regularly $209, got at $161)
Bimini mesh top (regularly $299, got at $229)
Floor liners (regularly $175, got at $134)

The shipping costs aren’t excessive, either, especially for next day shipping, like on the floor mats it was less than $25. Two week shipping would have been $15. Both shipping options are cheaper than the Ford accessories website, and who knows where your order will wind up going that route.

As for spending the FordPass points on accessories, you have to order at the parts counter at full price.
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It goes against the whole movement of buying everything on-line, but you can just talk to your parts department.

Double down on that, the local dealer usually always has a section on their website for parts department coupons. Same as they would for service.

For example:
Ford Bronco Accessory Prices, Shop Around floot mat.PNG
Sponsored