First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just sold my 2Dr badlands because ford messed up my order and my right order finally came in. Carmax and other online buying sites offered me 47k that I got for MSRP of 46k. The dealer I’ve been going through offered me 50k. And another local dealer offered me 52k so I went with them. They have it listed at 63k when I stopped and looked out of curiosity. I’m just stuck waiting on them to get the title so I can get my profit and proceed with my correct order 😑. I’m regretting not going with the 50k trade in cuz all the papers are signed and I can’t receive my baby until I get that check for the down payment.
Get a second loan for the down-payment and pay it off when the check comes in
Pull the money out of the savings account and buy the damn truck, replenish when you get the check. If someone doesn’t have any money in savings I‘d question if that person should be buying any new vehicle.

That $50K offer might’ve ended up being more with the sales tax offset from the trade in to the new purchase.
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just sold my 2Dr badlands because ford messed up my order and my right order finally came in. Carmax and other online buying sites offered me 47k that I got for MSRP of 46k. The dealer I’ve been going through offered me 50k. And another local dealer offered me 52k so I went with them. They have it listed at 63k when I stopped and looked out of curiosity. I’m just stuck waiting on them to get the title so I can get my profit and proceed with my correct order 😑. I’m regretting not going with the 50k trade in cuz all the papers are signed and I can’t receive my baby until I get that check for the down payment.
How many miles ? Seems like a solid offer considering people are saying they are seeing dealer inventory selling for MSRP.

Deleted member 43293

Carvana offer $48k for $60k msrp 22 BadSAS loaded w 3,600 miles and flawless.

then again given they’re suspended from selling in Illinois and Michigan due to titling and registration malfeasance they probably won’t be around much longer. They over paid for all the used cars they bought in the last year and a half and now we’re stuck with them in a declining market.

C7F561A0-7593-4652-AE29-A405226CDC1F.png
Carvana offered me $41k for my 21' Power Wagon that I ended up getting $65k for from Ford. I agree that they used to overpay like crazy and are now probably screwed as a whole. They paid my buddy 15k more than dealers offered him on a used high mileage bmw x6 in mid 21'. Super inconsistent!

dahandel

Badlands
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many miles ? Seems like a solid offer considering people are saying they are seeing dealer inventory selling for MSRP.
4600 miles and a minor accident from a Penske truck damaging my hood and grill haha.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Used car values are dropping about 3% per month, but I don’t understand why when new vehicles are still hard to get. I’m trying to trade a 2020 Chevy Traverse Premier with 70K miles, but my Chevy fleet dealer is only offering $26K after I beat them up. A new version of the same is $53K, this car should have a 60%+ residual value and be worth over $30K. He told me they are still sitting on the last Traverse I traded to them, and that used family SUV’s aren’t moving. People want the newest tech and features, so they are ordering and waiting if spending that much money. CarGurus is still offering $33K, so probably going that direction.

My buddy is tracking the value on his wife’s Highlander, it was $37K in January but now it’s showing $27K. He wanted to get his wife into a new one when her lease was up last December, but they are 12+ months to order a new one so he bought this one out. It doesn’t make sense why the used values are falling.

Maybe stop buying Traverses.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Beginning of the end to the madness… it ll be gradual but the end buyer markups are headed downward….
Inflation goes up like a rocket and falls like a feather.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe stop buying Traverses.
I don’t disagree, but I manage a fleet of 150 mostly GM vehicles for a construction company. The Traverse was my predecessor‘s preferred upper management vehicle, so as we cycle them out I’m dealing with them. I have been putting the upper management into crew cab 1500 diesels which have a lower cost to operate than the Traverse and are more functional for a construction company.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t disagree, but I manage a fleet of 150 mostly GM vehicles for a construction company. The Traverse was my predecessor‘s preferred upper management vehicle, so as we cycle them out I’m dealing with them. I have been putting the upper management into crew cab 1500 diesels which have a lower cost to operate than the Traverse and are more functional for a construction company.

This makes more sense now. 👍🏻

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least it's not a Chevy Blazer...

Ford Bronco Prices must be going down. 200
We have half a dozen Blazers too. They aren’t true to the Blazer heritage, but they aren’t as hateful as you guys make them out to be. I drove one for a few months the first winter after I got hired while I was waiting for my 1500 diesel to arrive. They are comfortable, fast (V6), and generally decent jelly beans. I like driving them better than the Traverse. Darn all of you for making me defend a chevy product 🤣

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slowly prices will come down as chips and parts become available again.
Sponsored