Sponsored

Prices are [finally] starting to come down on the dealer side - Especially manuals

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe posted already, but this surprised me. $48k or so after fees. Assume soft top and no Hoss 3.0 brings it down as well.

Screenshot_20231229_214917_Chrome.jpg
'21 Softie WT was not a factory option for retail orders. These were built only for dealers as mannequins. '22 WT had the factory ST as an option for the WT.

The gloss black mirror caps are also the poke-in-the-eye daily reminder that the '21 WT was supposed to get the gloss black modular HT.

They are kind of cool as a novelty showing a window sticker with the ST when that wasn't an option to be ordered. But they were also built early on to serve as mannequins and might fall in the build date range for the dropped valve 2.7L problem.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just imagine the people that paid over sticker and now may want to trade.

My current Carvana offer is about what I paid thanks to an under invoice deal and PP from Ford.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just imagine the people that paid over sticker and now may want to trade.

My current Carvana offer is about what I paid thanks to an under invoice deal and PP from Ford.
That will also help with the supply and demand issue and ultimately the allocation issue. When one person orders 3 only to purchase one or another orders one just to flip hopefully will come to an end.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully, Ford comes to its senses and scales back the msrp on these things. Way over priced and there’s no reason why the Braptor shouldn’t have a starting price around 70k again.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(Heads to Cars.com to see what manuals are available LOL! )

I'm really digging the auto Badlands MID I have, the remote start is making it REALLLLY nice to preheat when it's cold out.... but every time I drive thru town at 35 mph and the trans is CONSTANTLY trying to get 10th gear .... fuck all that.
Really annoys me.
.... and the A.S.S is super annoying in the auto as well.
In the manual, it is nowhere near as intrusive as the auto.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hopefully, Ford comes to its senses and scales back the msrp on these things. Way over priced and there’s no reason why the Braptor shouldn’t have a starting price around 70k again.
I wouldn’t hold your breath. They may discount or throw in some rebates but I doubt MSRP prices will drop.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm seeing raptors at MSRP....debating on if I should upgrade but I was lucky to get 2.9% financing for my WT.
There have been multiple raptors posted on the Facebook “No markup fords” Facebook group for UNDER msrp in the last few weeks.
Sponsored