Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SnipImage.JPG

Just saw this, and the current dealer markup does not seem to bad, i was wondering if dealer inventory is starting to sit.
I'm not sure this is accurate -- you can almost never go by what is on the dealer website. Seems like it is never right. You have to call or go in.

I don't think demand is softening. Orders have been closed for a while, dealer stocked units are few and far between. "Regular" people are just starting to see and notice the Bronco and interest is very high. I still get questioned at gas stations and parking lots all the time.

If dealers have units sitting it's only because they are pushing the ADMs higher to see what the market will bear.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just saw a Badlands with 17k miles being sold for 77.5k in FL. I don't think anything is sitting.

Bronconium

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot, 2015 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are many blue stickers showing up here on the lots in BC, Canada. I checked online inventory for my dealer and most were ordered in Jan/Feb with blend dates in May/June. I have this impression that production is ramping up and with current economic situation - high inflation, increasing interest rates and lack of consumer confidence, the demand is tapering off. Some stock units are definitely landing at the dealerships unsold.

OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure this is accurate -- you can almost never go by what is on the dealer website. Seems like it is never right. You have to call or go in.

I don't think demand is softening. Orders have been closed for a while, dealer stocked units are few and far between. "Regular" people are just starting to see and notice the Bronco and interest is very high. I still get questioned at gas stations and parking lots all the time.

If dealers have units sitting it's only because they are pushing the ADMs higher to see what the market will bear.
I agree, I do not trust a dealers website, just thought it was interesting they tossed the $3,500 added fee as bait.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
SnipImage.JPG

Just saw this, and the current dealer markup does not seem to bad, i was wondering if dealer inventory is starting to sit.
You're in Michigan, home of Ford. The Detroit area has the highest inventory of Ford vehicles in the country. Also, A/Z plan is available on the Bronco, so there are literally thousands of people living in the area who qualify for the discount. I'm a Ford retiree and live in AZ now, but originally from Waterford. ADM's here in Scottsdale are thru the roof. Don't look at Michigan prices as a trend.

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your story is the first I have heard/seen that an abandoned order was offered to someone else at MSRP. I am looking for a 2 Door so my info is slanted to that model. Months ago I was seeing 5k ADM as average. Today I am seeing 10k as average. I think we are on the way back down, but it will take time. I have also been tracking the used market for a 2 Door. I am seeing many more units for sale and they are starting to dip into the upper to mid 40's for the lower optioned rigs.
like i said it is probably only because she has an order placed that they offered it to her at msrp. that's my guess, but i do know the family pretty well and they are a "good dealership" not looking to screw people. they get it.

jefpel

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco BB 4 Door, '16 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just picked up an incoming dealer inventory unit at MSRP - 4 door BB soft top, wife didn't want to wait a year. Canceled my OBX hardtop order with another dealer. The BB should be arriving in under a week.

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yup, and even then you never know. Just emailed about one that I saw on a dealer webite and got back " Are you considering cloth, leather, regular, extended, crew cab, 2 or 4 wheel drive?"

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One of my local Ford dealers always seems to have several Broncos on their website. I don't know if they are marking them up this high so people won't call them(sold units that auto populate onto their site) or if they are really getting these ridiculous ADM's. $60k for a Base or a Big Bend....what a joke. $20k plus over MSRP. The dealer I ordered from never seems to have more than 1 or 2 advertised, lately there have been zero. These two dealers are 10 miles apart. Strange one has zero and the other 25 for sale.

25 Bronco's for sale in Kirkland, WA
Grid View
List View

• Clear All
  • Broncoremove filter
notfound.png
New 2022Ford Bronco

Stock: B47458
VIN: 1FMDE5AP5NLB47458
Details
Market Price$56,045
  • Exterior: Gray
  • Interior: Gray
  • Drivetrain: 4WD
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6
KEY FEATURES:

Confirm Availability
Build Your Deal
d3dc93ff4ab6cf7f67f80064b087034b.jpg
New 2022Ford Bronco

Stock: B24449
VIN: 1FMEE5BP6NLB24449
Details
Market Price$59,975
  • Exterior: Gray
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6
KEY FEATURES:

Confirm Availability
Build Your Deal
c8accdb25d8933152a000ee489e388b2.jpg
ON LOT
New 2022Ford Bronco Big Bend

Stock: B01847
VIN: 1FMDE5BH7NLB01847
Details
Market Price$61,905
  • Exterior: Velocity Blue Metallic
  • Interior: Black Onyx
  • Drivetrain: 4X4
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Engine: I4
KEY FEATURES:

Confirm Availability
Build Your Deal
notfound.png
New 2022Ford Bronco Big Bend

Stock: B58409
VIN: 1FMDE5BH4NLB58409
Details
Market Price$64,595
  • Exterior: Green
It is because they are selling them at those ridiculous prices to your neighbors who work in tech. Both of ours were delivered at MSRP through Ford of Kirkland, (ordered) but they are willing to sit on Broncos for a few weeks to make an extra $20-40k

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
have yet to see a dealership offer a non ordered bronco within $5k of MSRP.

but yeah, seems just about everyone has at least one in stock for MSRP if not very close to it… on their website:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are many blue stickers showing up here on the lots in BC, Canada. I checked online inventory for my dealer and most were ordered in Jan/Feb with blend dates in May/June. I have this impression that production is ramping up and with current economic situation - high inflation, increasing interest rates and lack of consumer confidence, the demand is tapering off. Some stock units are definitely landing at the dealerships unsold.
production definitely wont catch up to demand. there r way too many orders. Stock units sitting there because of ridiculous amount of money dealers r expecting

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Serious question - how much profit do you think is built into a '22 Bronco at full MSRP?
It depends on the model. My ‘21 OBX invoice was $56,746 MSRP $59,050.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also my order was a retail order but it came with a blue sticker. All my stuff says retail but my window sticker is a stock color.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also my order was a retail order but it came with a blue sticker. All my stuff says retail but my window sticker is a stock color.
Please post your window sticker. I’d like to see it.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is my window sticker and a picture of the prep sticker from inside that clearly says retail.

0A954073-545D-469B-B33B-10A6ACD8F869.jpeg

D6FD81E2-D0D8-42BC-902A-6AB3B2F1D031.jpeg
Sponsored