MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is the burning question for everyone who has yet to be scheduled when the order banks reopen.

I am not sure why FoMoCo does not just build dealer stock alongside all remaining orders and once remaining orders have been built or scheduled to be built, open the order banks?

What is the rationale to open order banks when they are so close to being through with existing orders?
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here they have Base, Big bend and a few black diamonds. 14 in total, all 22 soft tops.

BigRed13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If anyone is looking and anywhere near Nebraska look at Woodhouse Ford. I'm stationed in Hawaii, started to see them more and more on the lots here but refuse to pay 8k minumum markup. I worked with a guy at Woodhouse who i sent my build sheet to. He called me when he had a 22 that was close comign in. Put a deposit down and got it $250 over sticker. DM me if youd like his info. They also work shipping options direct fro the dealership.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is tricky looking for a Bronco on a website. Like it has been said, they are listed at MSRP but are already sold, or they are listed under MSRP but only
If you qualify A plan. I called on one in MI and they said if you do not qualify for A plan, they actually charge a $2k ADM

At some pint all of this will level out and there will be a lot of used Broncos for sale that will be more in line with pre-pandemic used sales prices and depreciation than what we are currently seeing…granted they will hold their value better than most used cars. Some people are going to regret having paid $10k ADM or more.

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Tremor AMB | 2022 OBX SAS HPR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder is when someone cancels, does the window sticker change from green to blue? I know that a few days after I cancelled my RAM order, the tracker started showing me an error when I would try. And it was built and sitting on the lot now.
Ours was a cancelled customer order and the sticker was green.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ours was a cancelled customer order and the sticker was green.
The physical sticker or the one on the website? I would assume that the physical sticker would stay the same, but not hard to update the online sticker to blue once cancelled ;)

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The physical sticker or the one on the website? I would assume that the physical sticker would stay the same, but not hard to update the online sticker to blue once cancelled ;)
Physical sticker, what is the website to see it online?

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe slightly off topic, but I was bound and determined that I would not pay any dealer markup...period. And then the recent constraint announcement, still not being scheduled, order headaches, etc. So we looked for something to have, even temporarily, until we got ours built or if we got the final shaft from Ford. Like many others, everything we inquired about was either already sold, customer order or ADM of $5000-20,000, new or used.

That said, the '22 that we bought, used with a bit over 5000 miles, while over sticker/MSRP, was not really that much over, comparatively. Plus we got everything we have in our pending order (outside of color), including MIC, Lux, and tow, same trim, same interior, plus SAS to boot. The dealer was great to work with and I don't at all feel taken advantage of. All in all, I feel pretty damn lucky.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Physical sticker, what is the website to see it online?
You used to be able to use the window sticker link, then change the VIN in the link to your VIN. My VIN no longer works, but yours might if you took delivery recently enough. There is a way to access older stickers as I see used Fords with a link to the sticker, but the VIN is encoded so you can't simply plug yours in. Here is the link, replace the VIN at the end of the link and see if it works:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DP3MLA96444

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe slightly off topic, but I was bound and determined that I would not pay any dealer markup...period. And then the recent constraint announcement, still not being scheduled, order headaches, etc. So we looked for something to have, even temporarily, until we got ours built or if we got the final shaft from Ford. Like many others, everything we inquired about was either already sold, customer order or ADM of $5000-20,000, new or used.

That said, the '22 that we bought, used with a bit over 5000 miles, while over sticker/MSRP, was not really that much over, comparatively. Plus we got everything we have in our pending order (outside of color), including MIC, Lux, and tow, same trim, same interior, plus SAS to boot. The dealer was great to work with and I don't at all feel taken advantage of. All in all, I feel pretty damn lucky.
While, like you, I am against paying over sticker, I also say that its better to pay a little more for something you want than get a great deal on something you don't. These forums will drive you crazy if you want to get the best deal possible because there will ALWAYS be someone who got a better deal. And I've seen people choose completely different trims/options/colors to save 2 percent more and then have buyer's remorse.

As for color though, before I learned to order, I always had 2 or 3 colors that I would choose when buying a vehicle as long as the options were what I wanted. I wanted a yellow S2K, but they had a Laguna Blue coming in and along with red that was one of my choices, and I bought it and loved it. I wanted a yellow JK Wrangler, but went with Rescue green. I wanted an orange 11 Camaro, but went with red. I wanted a white, blue, or black STi and went with black. I have never regretted any of those choices ;)

Sponsored

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You used to be able to use the window sticker link, then change the VIN in the link to your VIN. My VIN no longer works, but yours might if you took delivery recently enough. There is a way to access older stickers as I see used Fords with a link to the sticker, but the VIN is encoded so you can't simply plug yours in. Here is the link, replace the VIN at the end of the link and see if it works:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DP3MLA96444
I receive this when I change the VIN and go to the url:
Ford Bronco Dealer Inventory? 1676471574456

I checked a different VIN and it shows the window sticker so I am not sure why my VIN isn't showing.

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of blue stickers in my area too. Mostly Big Bend and Outer Banks with Mid or High package.

A handful of them have hard tops, but the overwhelming majority are soft tops. Haven’t seen any with Sasquatch package though, those that I do see are used or abandoned orders.

I know one of the dealers in my area has three orders left… two are Wildtrak Lux and one is a Heritage. My own dealer said they only had a few orders left as well. So it definitely seems like for the most part Ford is almost caught up. Bet they’re close to thousands of orders remaining rather than tens of thousands. So I can see why they are looking to open order banks.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I receive this when I change the VIN and go to the url:
Ford Bronco Dealer Inventory? 1676471574456

I checked a different VIN and it shows the window sticker so I am not sure why my VIN isn't showing.

That's what happens when I run my VIN as well. Started not long after I took delivery, so I guess they take the sticker down once it is owned. And then for used, carfax and dealers can find the sticker, but the url encodes the VIN so you can't simply replace it with yours.

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's what happens when I run my VIN as well. Started not long after I took delivery, so I guess they take the sticker down once it is owned. And then for used, carfax and dealers can find the sticker, but the url encodes the VIN so you can't simply replace it with yours.
The other VIN I used was bought last year, sold, then purchased used back in December. Have no idea why one is displayed and the other is not 🤷‍♂️

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is looking and anywhere near Nebraska look at Woodhouse Ford. I'm stationed in Hawaii, started to see them more and more on the lots here but refuse to pay 8k minumum markup. I worked with a guy at Woodhouse who i sent my build sheet to. He called me when he had a 22 that was close comign in. Put a deposit down and got it $250 over sticker. DM me if youd like his info. They also work shipping options direct fro the dealership.
Placed a deposit with this same dealership. They are delivering my bronco to my driveway for free. Great experience so far
Sponsored