Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They had to be ordered for someone. They are not stocking dealer inventory with Broncos. I work at Ford and live in the heart of Ford country. We have many large dealerships and none have actual inventory. If they did I wouldn’t be in this forum complaining about waiting on mine. I would have bought one with my A Plan off a lot.
My wife’s was order as dealer stock. I can grab a shot of the window sticker after she gets home from work. Blue label and was not a special order per the GM.(I honestly did t look to see if it said special order on top) He did say he doesn’t know if he Will see another one this year. Ha she sent me one lol how do you tell if special order?
Ford Bronco Is dealer inventory starting to sit? 510E79E3-2FCC-4EF0-B085-BAE0E9EE587E
Sponsored

Last edited:

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One of my local Ford dealers always seems to have several Broncos on their website. I don't know if they are marking them up this high so people won't call them(sold units that auto populate onto their site) or if they are really getting these ridiculous ADM's. $60k for a Base or a Big Bend....what a joke. $20k plus over MSRP. The dealer I ordered from never seems to have more than 1 or 2 advertised, lately there have been zero. These two dealers are 10 miles apart. Strange one has zero and the other 25 for sale.

25 Bronco's for sale in Kirkland, WA
Grid View
List View

• Clear All
  • Broncoremove filter
notfound.png
New 2022Ford Bronco

Stock: B47458
VIN: 1FMDE5AP5NLB47458
Details
Market Price$56,045
  • Exterior: Gray
  • Interior: Gray
  • Drivetrain: 4WD
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6
KEY FEATURES:

Confirm Availability
Build Your Deal
d3dc93ff4ab6cf7f67f80064b087034b.jpg
New 2022Ford Bronco

Stock: B24449
VIN: 1FMEE5BP6NLB24449
Details
Market Price$59,975
  • Exterior: Gray
  • Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
  • Engine: 2.7L EcoBoost V6
KEY FEATURES:

Confirm Availability
Build Your Deal
c8accdb25d8933152a000ee489e388b2.jpg
ON LOT
New 2022Ford Bronco Big Bend

Stock: B01847
VIN: 1FMDE5BH7NLB01847
Details
Market Price$61,905
  • Exterior: Velocity Blue Metallic
  • Interior: Black Onyx
  • Drivetrain: 4X4
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Engine: I4
KEY FEATURES:

Confirm Availability
Build Your Deal
notfound.png
New 2022Ford Bronco Big Bend

Stock: B58409
VIN: 1FMDE5BH4NLB58409
Details
Market Price$64,595
  • Exterior: Green

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just noticed last night one of the local dealers said they ve 15…. I question that, but their website shows them and they ve got $10k ADM…. I hope folks don’t buy, that ll be the fastest way to stop this dealer crap. They make damn good $$$ even at MSRP !

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So far I haven't seen one that doesn't have ADM where the sticker doesn't say "Special Order". Right now it seems that the only way you're getting a Bronco for MSRP is if you ordered one that way OR if you know someone at a dealership who doesn't have a "i'll pay more" client ready to go when a buyer's financing falls through.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just noticed last night one of the local dealers said they ve 15…. I question that, but their website shows them and they ve got $10k ADM…. I hope folks don’t buy, that ll be the fastest way to stop this dealer crap. They make damn good $$$ even at MSRP !
Serious question - how much profit do you think is built into a '22 Bronco at full MSRP?

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed used cars in general are starting to sit longer on lots in my area. Prices of used cars have also gone somewhat down. For new broncos where buyer abandoned orders I’ve seen mostly 5-10k mark ups in Wyoming. In Denver and larger cities 15-20k is more common for markup. But surprisingly those vehicles have been sitting for long time on cars.com and car gurus when sifting through ads. So I guess from my analysis the high priced broncos aren’t selling and I’ve seen prices drop somewhat.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Patience Grasshopper ! Order, get price on invoice/order and wait… this too will pass and I personally hope folks “remember” the gouging dealers …

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Is dealer inventory starting to sit? notfound

Just saw this, and the current dealer markup does not seem to bad, i was wondering if dealer inventory is starting to sit.
First BS. Look at the milage for a 2.7 V6: 19/20. FORD actual listed as 17 MPG. Randy O A WiseGUY.

OP
OP
Gizmo

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Patience Grasshopper ! Order, get price on invoice/order and wait… this too will pass and I personally hope folks “remember” the gouging dealers …
SOOOO agree

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife’s was order as dealer stock. I can grab a shot of the window sticker after she gets home from work. Blue label and was not a special order per the GM.(I honestly did t look to see if it said special order on top) He did say he doesn’t know if he Will see another one this year. Ha she sent me one lol how do you tell if special order?
Ford Bronco Is dealer inventory starting to sit? notfound
In the box below TOTAL MSRP…

Ford Bronco Is dealer inventory starting to sit? D51C1B7E-8394-4547-B58B-1D4D2E680AA0

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We have ZERO dealer stock Broncos. We've had two manikens and one demo, both were sold the minute they became available.

All Broncos listed on our site are either produced/awaiting shipment, in transit, in production (when Ford generates an invoice, we get billed well in advance of the unit shipping) or on the lot and spoken for by reservation holders.

/john

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Reading Automotive News it seems there has been a slight uptick in inventory for certain makes and models.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is no actual dealer inventory. You are going to see Broncos at dealerships from people that got tired of waiting and backed out on their orders. Dealers will not be able to order inventory for a long time.

Anything above MSRP is unacceptable to me. Only scumbag dealerships are going to do that.
my wife ordered hers in early January after driving mine once. the dealer called her the other day because somebody backed out of theirs and they offered it to her first at MSRP, so there are some dealers trying to do the right thing out there, but these other dealers are just trying to make a profit in the short term instead of gaining a long term customer from Jeep, Chevy, Toyota, etc. and retaining that customer for life in the Ford family. there has never been a bigger opportunity than now for Ford dealers to gain market share from another company. it's crazy some think they should make a huge profit on these instead of building their local brand.
Sponsored