Sponsored

Prices are [finally] starting to come down on the dealer side - Especially manuals

rkgsx

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I peruse listings frequently, and I've noticed prices are finally starting to come down. Manuals in particular are tanking. There are now decent used examples to be had in the mid 30s. I've even seen a manual badlands for under $43k (please give me strength not to buy).

The party on the seller side ended a while ago, but now it seems to have made its way to the dealer side too. Finally.
Sponsored

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad for anyone buying used. However I don't understand buying these to flip them... super niche market.... wish I had 5 2drs!!!!

Sponsored

LC84

Black Diamond
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer is Cincy has about 10 broncos on the lot and are actually at msrp!

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm seeing raptors at MSRP....debating on if I should upgrade but I was lucky to get 2.9% financing for my WT.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am also seeing a lot of used Manuals here in WI. Did everyone have knee surgery or something?
I think it’s because they are on revision AB and still haven’t fixed it yet!

Sponsored

Obeh4ve

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBA Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't doubt the bad press regarding mechanical issues and Ford's unenthusiastic corrective responses help are not helping. I've heard the "why you buying a Bronco? I haven't heard good things" from friends. My response is along the lines of; "why you driving a Silverado? Crappiest truck in America." That twists some knickers :) . Most of them know I drove Chevy trucks for decades.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've heard the "why you buying a Bronco? I haven't heard good things" from friends.
I just got that from an acquaintance - "How's your Bronco holding up? I heard they are having problems"

My first thought was - your mother obviously didn't teach you right.

What I said was - "Second most fun I've ever had in a car. Only thing that beats it is being 16 on a date in the back seat".

That said - mine was a long haul purchase from the start. I've got too much invested (blood/sweat/tears, not financially) in mine to give it up easily. I am very glad to see the market correcting - this "MSRP is the floor" was crap from the start.

I looked for a 2Dr manual for months (I didn't special order) - finally gave up. There was one that was ~almost perfect~ sitting on a lot 2 hours away, but the dealer was stuck on a 10K ADM, and I wouldn't do it. Just happened to walk into someone else's 4Dr manual order that they backed out of - dealer had it on the lot and couldn't get a lot of interest because it was a manual. That 2dr was still on the lot 8 months later, haven't been by to see in a while though.

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And here’s hoping people remember those dealerships who tried to screw people. 🍻

I think this will have a longer-term impact as people won’t forget how they were treated a couple years ago.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I planned on driving mine until it won’t anymore - but, I’d also love to see a 2DR Badlands MT for $20k one day.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe posted already, but this surprised me. $48k or so after fees. Assume soft top and no Hoss 3.0 brings it down as well.

Screenshot_20231229_214917_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored