Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope, they did not.
:cautious:
This concept could still work for us base folks though. We just wouldn’t be mounting up in the visor and would tap into switched power somewhere else.

My understanding is the mirror option is battery powered which I assume loses one of the security speed bumps since I guess it doesn’t need a key to get power
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They sell generic homelink adapters. I wonder if one of those would be just as easy to install.

Just as an example...

Homelink 60-HMLKV5ALL Version 5 Kit All Three Colors https://a.co/d/91xzCQj

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks great! Meanwhile, I have HomeLink and cannot get it to connect to my garage door... :cry:

NasBronco,

If you have an opener just hold it close to the homelink and press both buttons until the light on homelink flashes quicker then let up and hold the homelink button again for five seconds. I've programmed three so far for my garage door and worked like a charm.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i have the same problem. I had to replace one of my (old liftmaster ) garage door openers with a new ( liftmaster )and I cannot connect to it.
I also cannot connect to my front gate. Has something to do with ford sync. Only solution was to use remotes that come with opener.
now I have all these remotes clipped to my visor. If you find a solution please share.
I have been searching for a solution since April. My 2015 Ford Edge was connected with no issues, however my Bronco and my husband’s Raptor will not connect. It’s so frustrating!

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NasBronco,

If you have an opener just hold it close to the homelink and press both buttons until the light on homelink flashes quicker then let up and hold the homelink button again for five seconds. I've programmed three so far for my garage door and worked like a charm.
I’ve tried this multiple times since April. I get to the step where you hold again for five seconds and nothing happens. I’ve literally sat out there for hours trying different steps from Google and forums, nothing has worked.

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They sell generic homelink adapters. I wonder if one of those would be just as easy to install.

Just as an example...

Homelink 60-HMLKV5ALL Version 5 Kit All Three Colors https://a.co/d/91xzCQj
Good point. I’m curious if any random used homelink module would work. Lots used units under $50 on ebay. I’ve watched one YouTube on the topic which pretty much makes me an expert. My findings thus far is wiring should be simple: constant 12V, ignition 12V, and ground.

edit: the three wires was an example of a mirror with homelink. I’m seeing some $25 modules with two wires (assuming ignition power and ground)

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve watched one YouTube on the topic which pretty much makes me an expert.
If you stayed at a Holiday inn on top of that you'd be F###ing guru! :)

E_Cups

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife's Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the homelink as part of my Lux package and still have not been able to get the damn thing working. I have two different systems, a two car and sing car opener. I've tried using both the remote and the opener unit itself. I too have done this multiple times and have spent way too much time on this. Dealership claims nothing is wrong. I've given up unless someone can give me the "secret remedy".

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the homelink as part of my Lux package and still have not been able to get the damn thing working. I have two different systems, a two car and sing car opener. I've tried using both the remote and the opener unit itself. I too have done this multiple times and have spent way too much time on this. Dealership claims nothing is wrong. I've given up unless someone can give me the "secret remedy".
I'm sure you've found the remedy by now but you need to check your openers' instruction manual. For my lift master unit, I needed to activate sync(pair) mode on the opener unit by pressing the button and then press-hold the button on the visor.
Sponsored