Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

460 fit a front camera worked into the radio? Yuck. Plus taking apart the dash, wiring it up, and hoping you put it all back together right? 🤮 I need y’alls wages and time to do this stuff 🤣🤣
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I am too much of a p***y to attempt something like this. Ordered a bunch of cameras from Amazon (Natika, AutoVox CAM7 pro, and a Pixelman camera) - all of them have 170-180 degree FOV, but the AutoVox claims much better fisheye correction of the image. Also ordered two 5-inch monitors - Padarsey and Chuanganzhuo. Will try them all, wire whichever one I like to AUX6 and call it a day. I currently have a wired license plate camera which works well enough for things immedaitely in front of the bumper but is pretty narrow FOV.

andersman02

Big Bend
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend 2.7l SaS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Posting to get updates, looking to add OEM trail cam w/ lines, hoping someone is able to accomplish this at some point. Not worried about the effort needed

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I successfully used the Naviks. Bit of final drama, but all worked out. I have a modular bumper and bull bar, so almost half the field is covered. However, it gives me the view I wanted for off-roading. I’ve not had it off road yet, so may adjust after.

Disassembly is tedious, and be careful of the airbag. The video I followed was quite helpful.

Alanp970

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Base Sasquatch Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also did the Naviks. The install video really makes it go smoothly but it takes a while. End result: I have a front camera that integrates into my 8” screen - lots of fisheye (not as annoying as I anticipated tho) but wheeling with it is kinda different. The camera flattens out everything. While it is helpful it isn’t what I was hoping for. It’s still nice to see the trail when you’re coming over a steep hill and can’t see anything but hood or sky. I may try another camera (I just used what Naviks recommended) It’s awesome for parking lots

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I recall someone posting a detailed description of the wiring for the side mirrors cameras. Can someone point me to it? I added a front facing camera (AutoVOX, much much better than Natika) and wired it to a $50 additional monitor. The monitor has dual RCA inputs. Was thinking of wiring everything to it rather than tearing into the dash.
Sponsored