stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
your comments are ignorant. This is a local business in my area and they have been supporting the off road/Raptor community for years. They are not playing games or baiting anyone. If you don't like their price, then just pass. I have had two sets of their fenders for the Gen 1 Raptor and they are very well made and good fit and finish. Before you rip into a local business do your homework.
Ok so homework assignment number one for you is what is the price, not the starting price but for each type roof, all options, and where are the photos?
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah. $5750+Options+shipping. You will be $7k into this thing BEFORE you have to paint it. Unfortunately, Iā€™m out. Imho itā€™s about $1500-$2000 too much.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately the Ford top will always be butt ugly. If I had wanted a Ford Flex I would have bought one! If it had been a quality and attractive hardtop I would have waited but I've thought the aesthetics were awful from day 1 when we all placed reservations.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah. $5750+Options+shipping. You will be $7k into this thing BEFORE you have to paint it. Unfortunately, Iā€™m out. Imho itā€™s about $1500-$2000 too much.
And that's another thing. Not to single you out, because I've seen this several times in this thread alone, but why are people bringing up the cost of painting the top? You don't have to paint it. No matter what top you get, if you want it painted to match the body color, it's going to cost extra. So that's a wash. Stop acting like paint is a whole other expense you have to suffer if you buy from ADV...

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I get pushed to MY23 I likely go back to dual Mod tops for $3k less than this.

I'd be a buyer at sub $4k delivered.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok so homework assignment number one for you is what is the price, not the starting price but for each type roof, all options, and where are the photos?
Ha I am too busy working trying to come up with $$$ for my hardtop and aftermarket wish listā€¦.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And that's another thing. Not to single you out, because I've seen this several times in this thread alone, but why are people bringing up the cost of painting the top? You don't have to paint it. No matter what top you get, if you want it painted to match the body color, it's going to cost extra. So that's a wash. Stop acting like paint is a whole other expense you have to suffer if you buy from ADV...
Well, I never said paint was unique. I know that Iā€™ll be into this top painted for $10k, or $7k if I just went textured black. I donā€™t care about a hard top that much.

Jeep OEM hard tops are around $3k, and there are lots of options in that general price range. Thatā€™s less than half the cost of this one is in textured black.

I figured it would cost more than a Mopar OEM too, but not 2.3 times as much.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We'll have to see how Patriot Fastbacks' offering turn out.

Nothing yet about it on their web site, but based on what they've been letting out via Facebook, it looks like their first offering for the Bronco will be very similar to this one that they have out for the Jā€¢ā€¢p. Their price for this one is $3,881.25 , so I assume the price will be similar for the Bronco version.

Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED image26

Here's the rendering that they've put out so far for their Bronco version:

Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED image26

We'll have to wait and see when both companies' products hit the market, and we start hearing from those who've bought them, but it looks to me like of the two, Patriot Fastbacks is going to have the much better product of the two at a lower price.

I was expecting that with a more basic product, Advanced Fiberglass Concepts would offer it at a lower price, but it looks like that is not the case.
I'm more impressed with this one and it's far less money.

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does this thing even fit the doors in the cargo area in the back with that slant? Asking $5,800 without an actual final product shown, the option prices and shipping costs. Too many unknowns for a pricey asking price just to start. And for those reasons, Iā€™m out.

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yes I got it at McMahon
Great dealership, prompt and fantastic service.
I will be contacting Neil to let him know I have a top to be installed and at the same time trying to get an estimate on the cost to install. Should be in the 1 1/2 manhours, not too difficult.
Agreed, McMahon is a great, honest dealership. I love the look of the ADV, but I think I'll wait until next week to see the total cost.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately the Ford top will always be butt ugly. If I had wanted a Ford Flex I would have bought one! If it had been a quality and attractive hardtop I would have waited but I've thought the aesthetics were awful from day 1 when we all placed reservations.
Guess Iā€™m the only one who thinks the Ford top is not ā€œbutt uglyā€. I actually think it looks great!