First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can I get some help with after market mud flaps. I tried searching group conversations.
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rekgen trophy sport has been adequate for me, and pretty straightforward install. They have stopped the gravel spit, and look clean. I just bought the front at first and thought they were good but buying the rear now too since I added a high end bike rack and pivot. Well worth it. And cheaper than others.

Edit: I should also add, I compared to my friends rokblokz and we could not discern why the rokz were 2.5x more expensive. Basically identical.

D426886E-CEE2-4B43-918C-7ED1E7C2DEA7.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nay

Nay

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Badlands Sasquatch on order. I'm going to remove the rock rails and install side steps.

The ones that I looking at are:

1. Rokblokz
2. RekGen
3. Mabett
Thank you & congratulations! When do you get it?

OP
OP
Nay

Nay

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rekgen trophy sport has been adequate for me, and pretty straightforward install. They have stopped the gravel spit, and look clean. I just bought the front at first and thought they were good but buying the rear now too since I added a high end bike rack and pivot. Well worth it. And cheaper than others.

Edit: I should also add, I compared to my friends rokblokz and we could not discern why the rokz were 2.5x more expensive. Basically identical.

Ford Bronco Advice on best after market mud flaps needed D426886E-CEE2-4B43-918C-7ED1E7C2DEA7
That looks great! Thanks

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Advice on best after market mud flaps needed D426886E-CEE2-4B43-918C-7ED1E7C2DEA7
Are they quick-release?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gatorbaks. They’re expensive, but great quality. You can also easily detach the bottom of the flap to regain ground clearance.

Ford Bronco Advice on best after market mud flaps needed 5C67A010-2F17-491C-9E95-FE9910188CDB

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Silly question — but is there a reason why most of the mudflap designs I’ve seen are solid plastic rather than firm but flexible rubber? If the ultimate goal of mudflaps is to block ejected ground debris then wouldn’t rubber also do the job while also being flexible enough to not snap into pieces if they catch a rock or the curb at an awkward angle?

I ask because these plastic mudflaps look like they’d shatter or snap off if the tire they’re mounted on hops off a rock or a curb and snags it just right.

TavisB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

100% happy with the RekGen.

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you can get past their funky front flap design, Weathertech is a high value option.
Sponsored