Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen this type of damage many times before. It appears the suspension took the brunt of the impact. Frame is likely ok. Definitely not totaled. If anything the frame can be replaced. Hopefully new suspension and some body work and you're back on the road🙏

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry this happened, hope you and you passengers are ok! What really sucks is that the other driver may not have adequate coverage, or any. Also where you reside, seems that drunk driving is not looked upon as a serious crime. I hope you get the resolution you are entitled to.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they will fix it.

OP
OP
Novi

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry this happened, hope you and you passengers are ok! What really sucks is that the other driver may not have adequate coverage, or any. Also where you reside, seems that drunk driving is not looked upon as a serious crime. I hope you get the resolution you are entitled to.
Thankfully my car was parked, so no personal injuries on our side. The car he hit first was a door dash driver, and the guy was thankfully out of his as well. The guy was insured, although I'm not sure to what degree his $ limits are drawn (based on what i saw on his card, he has a pretty good spread of coverage so i'd assume over state min). We have a good policy on our side to cover the difference in the meantime if needed, or let the insurance companies duke it out.

Like others have said, it's just property that's affected at the end of the day. Things will be okay.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like others have said, it's just property that's affected at the end of the day. Things will be okay.
Lost my best friend a week and a half ago, thanks to a drunk driver… so you’re correct.

Incredibly sorry for your dilemma as well though.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you had no side curtain air bags deploy, I don't see it being totaled. What fluid was leaking?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That sucks and I’m sorry for you. I assume you don’t have a driveway to park in or at least it appears that way?

OP
OP
Novi

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That sucks and I’m sorry for you. I assume you don’t have a driveway to park in or at least it appears that way?
Parked in the street since we had 2 cars in the garage, was going to be a month tops before we made space for it. Lesson learned... parked a car in this street spot for years with no issues. But so it goes, that's life 🙃

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, when life gives you lemons.. fingers crossed insurance will fix it and you don’t have to wait 6 months for parts

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Less than a week later, some drunk asshole sped down a residential street, hit a door dash delivery driver's car, and lost control into the Bronco...

The suspension is destroyed at 4 corners, the car started leaking, and it likely has frame and drivetrain damage.

Probably totaled, but we'll see what insurance does. Curious to hear your guys' perspectives. Not sure I can handle waiting another 2 years to get it replaced :(

IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835 (1).jpg
IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg
That sucks - sorry to hear that. 😌

basedcookies420

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Less than a week later, some drunk asshole sped down a residential street, hit a door dash delivery driver's car, and lost control into the Bronco...

The suspension is destroyed at 4 corners, the car started leaking, and it likely has frame and drivetrain damage.

Probably totaled, but we'll see what insurance does. Curious to hear your guys' perspectives. Not sure I can handle waiting another 2 years to get it replaced :(

IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835 (1).jpg
IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg
Not sure what you paid, if your dealer attempted to hose you with ADM. But your insurance is going to have to pay replacement which is probably $70K plus…
you can probably find a First Edition for $75K so may be worth doing that in the end.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just sucks. Sorry to see that happen. Hope you get taken care of by insurance quickly!
Also, hope there's a D.A. where you live that believes in holding people accountable for their actions.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry this happened. Distracted and DUI drivers need to lose their license permanently on the first offense when they do harm.
Sponsored