Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3-9 Months! 😃😄😁😅🤣 People who reserved two years ago are still waiting. Unless you're willing to drop big $$$ over MSRP I think it's wishful thinking that you can place an order and have it in a few months.
So you are including the year+ prior to the Bronco being produced? Someone ordering today will not have that added time to wait. It may be longer than 9 months for a Wildtrack with tow package, but it won't be two years.
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely not a shopping cart accident. Take a second look…the vehicle frame is clearly twisted …
So Sorry for the OP. At least you weren’t in the vehicle and are okay.
Lol the "twist" you are seeing in the pics is because the front Suspension is on the ground so it's lifting it up. I highly doubt that all 4 corners of the suspension are fucked. I grew up around my dad's body shop and owned a good amount of repairables and they aren't totalling that unless parts are so hard to get that they can't fix it. Looks like mostly LF suspension damage, fender and maybe some miscellaneous parts. It wasn't a solid enough hit to even hit the frame. The fenders got some wrinkles and the bumper and suspension took most of the impact. It didn't even rip off the fender flares when the fender got crunched. Looks to me like it's mostly a fender, spindle and some other stuff. I think O/P wants it totalled.

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Less than a week later, some drunk asshole sped down a residential street, hit a door dash delivery driver's car, and lost control into the Bronco...
This is why we can’t have nice things. Drunks are not funny, drunks are not entertaining, drunks are exactly as OP states, assholes.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Geez, that's just bad luck- so sorry it happened! Parking in the street is a risk- for theft, getting hit by other vehicles, hit by a ball, rock from a lawn mower, etc, etc. As long as the frame and body are not twisted it should be able to be repaired. Probably be a hefty bill though. Hopefully their insurance covers everything, including a rental vehicle for you.

It is really bad luck mostly- your vehicle can even get hit when in the garage. A neighbor in my alleyway (we live in a small condo) hit the gas too hard and smashed into our garage- through the garage door and into my wife's pristine Silverado short bed regular cab truck. The truck had a dent in the bumper, the garage door was pushed into it. The garage door sustained a lot of damage and had to be completely replaced, tracks and all and re-painted. I installed a new bumper on the Silverado. The neighbor had good insurance and covered it all. The bumper is another as it had a defective end chrome piece........ But if you think you are safe in the garage, think again.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone wants a new Bronco with a crap title 😂 I could understand if this was an older Wrangler or older car.
Being less than a week old, they hopefully have the right insurance and will get back 100% of the purchase price. The buyback is usually 10% of whatever the insurance company paid out. It's a better option than waiting two years.

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wouldnt want that thing back after being fixed making payments for five yrs after that happens? No thanks. Beg the ins co to total it… if it was my fault then diff story. But someone elses? Please total it

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Suddenly, broncog6 is filled with insurance adjusters giving their expert opinions from a few pictures. After dealing several bad drivers hitting family members, I have learned to be prepared for surprises once panels and parts are pulled off. Regardless, this really sucks for the OP. Such a nice ride.

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol the "twist" you are seeing in the pics is because the front Suspension is on the ground so it's lifting it up. I highly doubt that all 4 corners of the suspension are fucked. I grew up around my dad's body shop and owned a good amount of repairables and they aren't totalling that unless parts are so hard to get that they can't fix it. Looks like mostly LF suspension damage, fender and maybe some miscellaneous parts. It wasn't a solid enough hit to even hit the frame. The fenders got some wrinkles and the bumper and suspension took most of the impact. It didn't even rip off the fender flares when the fender got crunched. Looks to me like it's mostly a fender, spindle and some other stuff. I think O/P wants it totalled.
I'd want mine totaled if only because the loss in value - I guess that doesn't matter if he plans to drive it until the wheels fall of.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow that sucks! Sorry about that

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being less than a week old, they hopefully have the right insurance and will get back 100% of the purchase price. The buyback is usually 10% of whatever the insurance company paid out. It's a better option than waiting two years.
What are the options when you want to sell or trade? You sound experienced in the matter.

Sponsored

Big Lig

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX4 Super, 2018 Jeep Sahara JLU
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This truly is horrible, and pisses me off. I don’t get mad at a lot that easily. Generally not worth the stress, but this… yeah.

so, just the physics of this suggest damage that isn’t seen. A 2.5 ton mass at rest, hit at a structurally weaker part of the form and then had a resisted MOVE of 15feet… there is a potential of twisting, IMHO.

i wholeheartedly hope this turns out in your favor. Just suffering loss of value due to no fault of your own is an injustice of the system. Sure, insurance will get you to prelosscondition, but never back to prods value. I’m sorry bro.

Big Lig

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX4 Super, 2018 Jeep Sahara JLU
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What are the options when you want to sell or trade? You sound experienced in the matter.
The insurance company pays for the value, but then owns the vehicle. To reclaim it, you need to buy it (again). It’s a matter of agreeing to how much. The title will be a salvage title, and there are a whole other set of issues that come with that (especially depending on what state).
Sponsored