Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rallytop

Pros:
Good customer service. Fits well. Very good noise reduction. Lowest cost hard top that I am aware of. No leaks. Not hard to remove or install. Ships promptly. Works with many soft top accessories. No vendor badging.

Cons:
Only one removable panel up front, and it does not fit easily in the Bronco if you are out on the road. Does not work with most aftermarket hard top accessories. No rear wiper/defrost. Removable panel latches require some adjustment. Reuses the front latches from the soft top.

I use the Rallytop all winter long and swapped back to the soft top for the summer so I could
pop the top back whenever I like.

I kinda wish Rally would make a “sunroof” option for the front panel with a big piece of glass in it

IMG_1953.jpeg

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered mine about a month ago, anything I need to know?
Being 67 it was a workout switching the tops. We had 3 old guys putting the back section on, two outside and one guy inside. The front section is kind of heavy for one person. Just take your time.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I am 65. Had the wife help me and took about 90min to install. Soft top removal was not easy due to the weight and height for her. Appreciate the feedback here, I ordered the Anderson Composite top thru Vivid Racing. Took about five weeks from order to receipt. Could not be happier. Now need a white grille.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Hard Tops - please share pics and experience IMG_9936
Ford Bronco Aftermarket Hard Tops - please share pics and experience IMG_9937

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Last edited:

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered mine about a month ago, anything I need to know?
Getting the soft top off is the hardest part - it’s kind of awkward and a little heavy. You may want to take your spare off - easier than trying to clear it, with the weight distribution being funky it’s easy to twist out of someone’s hands.

Make sure all the surfaces and weatherstripping are clean before putting the top on. I recommend spraying everything with a dry silicone lube, but isn’t strictly required.

Putting the Rally top on - not bad at all with two people. I have done it solo but it’s awkward - it isn’t really that heavy at all, just big. You can reuse the bolts that held the soft top in if you need a bit longer than what was supplied.

When you do the alignment on the removable piece just be prepared to redo it a few times over the next few weeks as it settles in. Not hard - no tools required. It will just settle in a bit and need a tweak every now and again to keep it from squeaking
Sponsored