First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Canā€™t tell you what to buy, but with history as a guide, the tan would probably look good with Antimatter Blue, Eddie Bauer style.

Looking closer at the website, there appears to be a bit of Bronco R&D Tax built into the price. If the tops were priced like Wrangler tops, Iā€™m guessing those costs could and would be amortized through volume. Then again, when the Webasto hardtop debacle is factored in, the tops may simply be priced to keep the screaming hoards outside the gates, keeping production in line with reality. Iā€™m guessing the production guys ā€˜d appreciate a day off every six months or so.

Last edited:

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like a nice alternative to the ADV top. I am looking forward to reading reviews on this top as people get them.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Be forewarned, if your state requires a rear defroster, this is not on this top. Also, no rear wiper (even though, I really like how clean that makes it look).

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It looks like they started off good on the design and then just said F it, push it out for production to be one of the first with an after market hard top. For me, it's small details that really make or break products. The back window surround looks horrible, like camper shell feel, not clean looking in my opinion, plus, there are exposed phillip screws on the back window surround, looks half ass. And the latching system on the inside is commical, I guess if it all works, you get what you pay for.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good points by those users above, but interesting product, price, and availability nonetheless.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The way the back window is sunken in makes it look cheap... I do like the idea of the third brake light on the actual top though instead of sticking out between spare and top.
Sponsored