First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to hate it but I am curious to see how it would look on a Bronco.
I like it. I think the back half would look better on the Bronco because the back fender/panel rises from the rear doors. Where the Wrangler has a lower edge on the back end.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ll likely order a MIC top through Ford in a couple years, once they figure their shit out.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone ought to make an aftermarket top with an integrated tent, slimline and not bulky. Something like this, but "built in" and always at the ready. Not for everyone, but for those of us who are into camping and don't care about removing roof panels.

RTT 1.jpg

rtt 3.jpg

rtt 2.jpg
Iā€™m guessing somebody like Ursa Minor is already on this. Donā€™t be surprised if they end up being something like $10k, though.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m guessing somebody like Ursa Minor is already on this. Donā€™t be surprised if they end up being something like $10k, though.
I'm pretty sure they're working on it, and yes, won't be cheap. But if I'd build an overland rig, I'd strongly consider it, since you can get in your tent from inside the car, a huge plus in rainy areas.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
advfiberglass is in the process of making tops. I believe they said theyā€™ll initially offer white & black. Great people and excellent products. According to their Instagram early 22

Sponsored

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should start to configure some kind of Top marketplace, who orders with a Hardtop, but doesn't need it, gets a free softtop and goodies.

This would be a win win, Hardtop buyers get a smashing deal on a stock top, also the "seller" would walk away happy.

Of course the ordering/constraint situation makes this very difficult...

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 4Runner, ā€˜16 BMW 328i, ā€˜96 Stang GT, ā€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went by the local dealer yesterday, and asked the parts department to look up the cost of a replacement 4 door MIC hard top. They came back with a sheet that included all accessories and it was $16K......the front panels alone were 2400 each , and the main top 4600. I said, "so the $695 option, is 16K if not a factory install"? they agreed, I just shook my head, laughed turned around and walked out...
Jeez. Maybe I should add the hardtop to my soft top order and sell it. Would take longer, but be a good 6-12 month investment!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
advfiberglass is in the process of making tops. I believe they said theyā€™ll initially offer white & black. Great people and excellent products. According to their Instagram early 22
This one is at the top of my list. I am looking forward to seeing what they bring to the market.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there was a thread talking about a jeep place in Miami that was selling a fiberglass fast-back hard top. But they were listing it at about $10k, so everyone in the thread was pretty much laughing at it.
That would be this thread.
And this thread.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure they're working on it, and yes, won't be cheap. But if I'd build an overland rig, I'd strongly consider it, since you can get in your tent from inside the car, a huge plus in rainy areas.
Good point about access from inside the vehicle. I have a 75 lb lab and that would be much more convenient than dealing with a tall ladder or lifting him up high to a rooftop tent.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went by the local dealer yesterday, and asked the parts department to look up the cost of a replacement 4 door MIC hard top. They came back with a sheet that included all accessories and it was $16K......the front panels alone were 2400 each , and the main top 4600. I said, "so the $695 option, is 16K if not a factory install"? they agreed, I just shook my head, laughed turned around and walked out...
I find that hard to believe, unless they really donā€™t want to sell them separately lol that price wouldnā€™t compete with any aftermarket options. $16k is asinine.