Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched to soft top with prep kit for now, ideally I'd want a hard shell over the cargo area and soft over the two rows of seats, so if somebody makes that down the road I'll get it. Otherwise I'll probably be fine with the soft top, don't care about the wavy windows, just adds to the retro look of the whole thing.
I want easy open/close, pretty sure I'd get tired of the panels and where to store them and where I live temps can change rapidly in the evening, so being able to button things back up quickly will be great. One of the main reasons I'm buying this thing is that it's a convertible.
Sponsored

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Would you Purchase an Aftermarket Hardtop EC963568-5D43-42C5-9120-B806D6BD97C0

I intend to buy a safari style hardtop for the bronco eventually. Not because I like the style at all(I don’t) but because I am 6’5” and would enjoy a little headroom. Hopefully someone will make a good one. Until then I might consider the twill bestop soft top, but where I live there is enough snow to make soft tops a pain in winter

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want a top that matches the fender flares. This is some weird visual incongruity for me and it bothers me to have clashing trim.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I switched to soft top with prep kit for now, ideally I'd want a hard shell over the cargo area and soft over the two rows of seats, so if somebody makes that down the road I'll get it. Otherwise I'll probably be fine with the soft top, don't care about the wavy windows, just adds to the retro look of the whole thing.
I want easy open/close, pretty sure I'd get tired of the panels and where to store them and where I live temps can change rapidly in the evening, so being able to button things back up quickly will be great. One of the main reasons I'm buying this thing is that it's a convertible.
Yeah. A 2 row sunrider top would be pretty cool. It would also be nice to see an automated retractable soft top roof like jeep’s one touch.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If someone offers a good quality white hardtop, I'd buy it on the spot.

Sponsored

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or..build and deliver my 2 Door with a soft top. Ford sends me a hardtop when Webasto fixes their quality issues.

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This:
Ford Bronco Would you Purchase an Aftermarket Hardtop 1627080863009

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's like none of you have ever owned a convertible before.

I don't expect a convertible top to last the life of the vehicle any more than I expect the clutch to last the life of the vehicle. I normally figure 6-8 years. (for a top, I get about 120k on a clutch)

If my MIC top fails within the warranty period I'd be pretty happy, because then I would at least get Ford to replace it on their dime once.

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pushing for a Bestop Trek Top pro. Comes in 6 colors. Rear glass window. Slider sides.

otherwise custom hardtop.

Ford Bronco Would you Purchase an Aftermarket Hardtop 87425360-BD1D-4E43-B7BC-35A14383334E
ooooo, I like that alot!! And the price isn't terrible either. Adding it to my list of parts to watch for. Thank you!

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ooooo, I like that alot!! And the price isn't terrible either. Adding it to my list of parts to watch for. Thank you!
Very welcome. I like the price too. Gladly pay that!

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I definitely want a hardtop for longer road trips and winter time. I'm hoping the factory mic top is affordable when it becomes available.

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the black, Mod top but I went with the soft top to get a Bronco before 2023(maybe). I would like to see a good aftermarket top before 2023. I don’t have a lot of faith in Ford to deliver a top as a dealer installed hard top.
Sponsored