First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this is posted else where, I just found this forum.

I just put in my reservation for a BadLands 4door at Athens Ford in Athens, Georgia. The guy at the dealership asked me if I was wanting to put in a reservation for the Bronco Sport? I stated, no, I was wanting the regular Bronco (the good one obviously lol). Anyways, he stated they were all "sold out" in regards to reservation and this means any one who places a reservation now may not be able to build their Bronco until late December or early 2021.

Has anyone else heard this? Can someone provide any clarification, thanks a lot.

Edit: I understand the first edition Broncos were sold out in less than 24 hours.
Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I just put in my reservation for a BadLands 4door at Athens Ford in Athens, Georgia. The guy at the dealership asked me if I was wanting to put in a reservation for the Bronco Sport? I stated, no, I was wanting the regular Bronco (the good one obviously lol). Anyways, he stated they were all "sold out" in regards to reservation and this means any one who places a reservation now may not be able to build their Bronco until late December or early 2021.

Has anyone else heard this? Can someone provide any clarification, thanks a lot.

Edit: I understand the first edition Broncos were sold out in less than 24 hours.
Select a different dealer

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
First edition Broncos are sold out. Other Broncos can still be reserved. Do it inline

OP
OP

BroncoBro

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the replies. I honestly did not think they were "sold out" (aside from the first editions) and was assuming the reservation was to help gauge the demand. I did make the reservation through the Ford website so hopefully it will go smoothly and around December we can order.

Sponsored

dsjones5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 & 2011 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Check out Akin's Ford in Winder, GA. They're the largest Ford dealer in the South East. They'll get you taken care of.

OP
OP

BroncoBro

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received an email from the manager and the guy I talked to (sales rep) at Athens Ford and I quote, Manger: " This is Michael Buermann, sales manager here at Athens Ford. I wanted to thank you for your interests in our 2021 Broncos. That is a great choice, and we have actually been getting a ton of inquiries on those. We will be in contact with you when the order bank opens to get you setup with the configuration that works for you. We think the Bronco Sport will be available late 2020/early 2021, while the 2-door and 4-door Broncos are expected by sometime mid-to-late 2021 from what we understand."

Sales Rep: " t was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone. As you know we have had a ton of interest in the 2021 Ford Bronco and currently all builds except the Bronco sport have been suspended till they open up the order banks again. I will be following up with you mid September regarding your furture Bronco. "

I forgot all about Akin in Winder #duh. Can we switch dealers?

BroncoJones

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I read that you can switch dealers, I'm not sure how to do it though.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealerships are the last place to get information. He heard sold out for the FE and that meant sold out for everything in is little mind.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like others have said. Change dealers. They are just trying to get an earlier sale. They have way to much time on their hands if they are contacting you like this.

Change to Akins Ford, that's who I selected. They will have a large volume of broncos and understand what is going on more than anyone else. Mostly likely will have competitive pricing. I've had no contact with them yet. There's no need until the build site is up and running.

Cancel and re-reserve maybe the easiest way.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is why some dealers make the name for themselves, insert expletive here...

DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT go to a dealer to reserve your Bronco.

ONLY, ONLY, ONLY, go to Ford's official website and reserve it yourself.

Go here:
https://www.ford.com/bronco/

Then click on:
RESERVE NOW:
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/20...=brncobrand-reservenow-reservationinfo-bronco

You are the putting your $100 deposit in with Ford directly, you then have the ability to call Ford directly to change dealers if your run into another, less then honest dealer...

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... any one who places a reservation now may not be able to build their Bronco until late December or early 2021.

Has anyone else heard this? ...
They're not being built until 2021 even if you do make a pre-order reservation.
Sponsored