Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wanted a manual 2.3 2dr heritage probably going to buy a 22 2dr wild track lux. Dealer that sold me my Mach 1 was going to let me have a 2dr allocation they had but could not make it a manual for some reason. Any Issues with the 2.7? Already owning a Mustang I really wanted that 2.3 with a manual.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Which HE are you talking about?

The 2.3 manual is only available on the standard HE and isn't constrained but only orderable by existing reservation holders (for now). The Limited HE is limited by number built and is 2.7 only so no manual option. Dealers will be lucky to get one Limited and from what I've read don't get to choose what shows up so don't know how they can guarantee a 2 door for you.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That 2 Door Wildtrak is likely a retail order that someone abandoned. It is very unlikely that your dealer got a stock allocation for a 2 door Wildtrak Lux, as that is the configuration that has been delayed the most.

But 2 door is constrained in general (has been since the beginning), so I wouldn’t expect any stock 2 door orders to get built at this point.
Sponsored