First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I retired from the Navy at Pearl but now live just a little south of Charleston. There was no one in the area willing to deal below MSRP with my local dealer stating just that the price will be what it is. Needless to say I went to Granger but Stephens is closer. I think if she's wanting it in 2013 reserving it now would probably put delivery right where it needs to be.
Thank you for your service. Did you live in the community or on base, my wife is the gm of the o club at K Bay. When we drive around the base, we would see the Marines carrying each other up a hill and the sailors playing volleyball. She told her mother she’s more of a volleyball girl. Last year had more of them go Marines than ever before at the academy. Her roommate was turned down.
It is looking like with the backlog. It would make sense for her to look in the southeast. Thanks again, later
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Add this for sure to your to do list...make sure she gets a signed contract with ALL of the costs out the door. This can all be handled via email but makes sure she has the price detailed, agreed upon and signed. There are a lot of folks on here suffering because not having this in place.

Congratulations to your daughter and thank her for her service.

Order and delivery times I don't think anyone could predict...it depends on options selected. Lux package is constrained, sasquatch, 2.7 motor, hard tops, etc. and the list continues to evolve each month. My wife and I were talking about getting one for our youngest and she is a Jr in HS now and we thought wow, if we ordered now we may not get it for her Sr year. Looking at Badlands, 2.7 auto 4 door with High package.
Thank you, yes, I learned a lot after the fact of ordering the ram, lock in incentives, price, and incentives on arrival. I was lucky and found affiliate pricing after the fact and the sales guy said sure . Went from 65k to 58k, huge finding the forums. Basically looking out for each with either our great finds or our mistakes. It looking like order in the southeast. She’s wants lux, dampening hard tops, so it’ll be a wait. What happens if yours shows up start of freshman year at college? At the academy no car until junior year.
Sponsored