Sponsored

Need help trying to verify my order was placed? Great news, resolved!

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't use that number. You should call the Customer Support directly, then there is an option to get connected directly to a Bronco rep. That team can't see the exact order, but they should be able to see that an order was placed.

Call 800-334-4375
Thanks for getting the other number. Forgot about that one.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LarryS

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you’re close to the dealer, I’d go in physically a d ask for the sales manager and get this sorted out. And if the sales manager can’t help you then you might be at the wrong dealer. You can also ask the sales manager (If they say they can’t help you) to call the zone rep and have the zone rep talk the sales manager through what to do - I would assume this shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes in WBDO. Or, as others have said, switch dealers but this is not ideal unless you talk to the new dealer first and confirm they can take you And input the order by Friday end of day.

Best of luck!
Thank you! If we don't get blown away tonight by all the tornadoes flying around, I think i will just do that! Dealer only 50 miles away..
Hello All,
I'm an old guy trying to varify my order has been placed by my dealer. I got a reservation about 1 hour into the reveal for a Wildtrac. However we decided to change the order to a base with lots of options. Last week I sent my build sheet to my dealer and got back a "preview order" for #82xx. However this is the problem, there is only one person at my selected dealer who is handling all the new Bronco orders and no one else there knows anything about it! This person evidently got sick last week the day they sent me my order preview and has not returned to work yet and likely wont be there tomorrow either. Realizing that the 19th is suppose to be the cut off date, I'm trying to verify my order was actually places? The preview order shows the following info;
Order Code 82xx
Type Retail
Priority Code 99
Sales Code F215xx
Vehicle Line Bronco
Model year 2021
It also shows all the selected options we selected (except the Bimi top) and the pricing.
I was hoping there is a way to verify the reservation was actually converted to an order with Ford?
To All,
Great news, the young lady was back at work today and resolved my problem. Now have a priority code of 11. Already received email order verification from Ford! This would have never happened without all the help I received from this site! otherwise I would have never known the difference! THANK YOU ALL!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To All,
Great news, the young lady was back at work today and resolved my problem. Now have a priority code of 11. Already received email order verification from Ford! This would have never happened without all the help I received from this site! otherwise I would have never known the difference! THANK YOU ALL!
giphy.gif
Sponsored