First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn! Keeping an eye on this company for sure. Already know our next vehicle is an EV...put it on the back burner once we decided on Bronco first...
Sponsored

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Alpha Wolf ACE+UTILITY+5.511

I wonder why they show the frunk but not the trunk

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya know... I like the old Datsun Truck with the roll bar and KC light look. It is nostalgic.
I like the MadMax 4wd car with the rack.
I even like the "sport" coupe.
With a capable offroad Bronco, I'd rock that sport coupe. Or any of the three, really.
It's ugly/stylish (depending on your vantage point) enough to be cool.
Cool enough to be different.

*and it comes in green

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 fricken pages and no one has mentioned anything about the cupholders?

B6G is letting me down today....:(

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So road trips wouldn’t be a thing in this eh?
275 miles before needing a re-charge??

cool idea but not practical, for me...

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So road trips wouldn’t be a thing in this eh?
275 miles before needing a re-charge??

cool idea but not practical, for me...
Interesting to me how many people actually drive more than 4 hours, in one direction, without stopping....
I could never do that... I definitely need a bio-break

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I should have explained more why I said this maybe vaporware earlier. I read about this company a few days ago, the article does not inspire confidence. Please read it below for yourself, pay particular attention to the items I put in bold.

Secretive new EV startup unveils interesting-looking $36,000 electric pickup truck

A secretive new company called Alpha Motor unveiled an interesting-looking electric pickup truck.

While the vehicle may serve as an interesting design concept, I wouldn’t hold my breath to see it enter production.

The success of Tesla has led to many electric vehicle startups launching around the world.

Some are more serious than others, and sometimes it can be hard to differentiate them.

Alpha Motor is the latest one to enter the space.

They came on the scene late last year with the unveiling of a retro-looking all-electric vehicle that scored some coverage in auto publications like Motortrend, but no one seemed to know anything about them.

The company describes itself on its website:
“Alpha is established by experts in automotive, IT, and finance industries with over 100 years of combined experience. The experience and execution track record of Alpha’s leadership empowers the company with refined technical capabilities in electric vehicle development. The company’s stated mission is to Accelerate Innovation for Humanity, an initiative to responsibly design, engineer, and manufacture consumer-friendly electric vehicles.”
While that sounds good, they don’t list any actual person behind the company or employee.

A LinkedIn search of Alpha Motor shows two people working there. One of them going by Kevin L. with no other listed work experience and the other Lawrence Eric Go, a California-based copywriter in charge of writing press releases for Alpha Motor.

Go previously did the same thing for Neuron EV, another dubious California-based EV startup that seems to have disappeared after unveiling concepts back in 2019, including a Tesla Semi clone.

I pulled up Alpha’s business registrations in California and Delaware and found that it first listed someone named “Michael A. Smith” as its CEO in an original filling in October 2020, and then they updated it in January to name a Kevin Lee as CEO with offices in Irvine.

As you can imagine, it’s hard to narrow down who those people actually are with those extremely common names.

Now they unveiled another vehicle that is making the rounds in auto publications: the new Electric Wolf, a two-door electric pickup truck.

The vehicle features an interesting design that we haven’t seen in electric pickup trucks yet:

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree! These things are pretty sick and electric. I’m excited to see where this goes.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I should have explained more why I said this maybe vaporware earlier. I read about this company a few days ago, the article does not inspire confidence. Please read it below for yourself, pay particular attention to the items I put in bold.

Secretive new EV startup unveils interesting-looking $36,000 electric pickup truck

A secretive new company called Alpha Motor unveiled an interesting-looking electric pickup truck.

While the vehicle may serve as an interesting design concept, I wouldn’t hold my breath to see it enter production.

The success of Tesla has led to many electric vehicle startups launching around the world.

Some are more serious than others, and sometimes it can be hard to differentiate them.

Alpha Motor is the latest one to enter the space.

They came on the scene late last year with the unveiling of a retro-looking all-electric vehicle that scored some coverage in auto publications like Motortrend, but no one seemed to know anything about them.

The company describes itself on its website:

While that sounds good, they don’t list any actual person behind the company or employee.

A LinkedIn search of Alpha Motor shows two people working there. One of them going by Kevin L. with no other listed work experience and the other Lawrence Eric Go, a California-based copywriter in charge of writing press releases for Alpha Motor.

Go previously did the same thing for Neuron EV, another dubious California-based EV startup that seems to have disappeared after unveiling concepts back in 2019, including a Tesla Semi clone.

I pulled up Alpha’s business registrations in California and Delaware and found that it first listed someone named “Michael A. Smith” as its CEO in an original filling in October 2020, and then they updated it in January to name a Kevin Lee as CEO with offices in Irvine.

As you can imagine, it’s hard to narrow down who those people actually are with those extremely common names.

Now they unveiled another vehicle that is making the rounds in auto publications: the new Electric Wolf, a two-door electric pickup truck.

The vehicle features an interesting design that we haven’t seen in electric pickup trucks yet:
I thought GM bought Neuron. Maybe I’m wrong about that, but since then GM has been making a big EV push.
Sponsored